Description of Assessment Necessitate:
As a Human Resource Management Consultant, choose a company to advise them on the expectation of taking the practices of HR to the next level to compete effectively within marketplace. In specific the Board of Directors want you to address the following:
Present HRM models, analyse the conceptualization of the firm to the management of its human resources. (900 words/20 marks)
Cover the HR functions of organisation’s (such as recruitment & selection, HRD, motivation, performance) in relation to strategic human resource initiatives. Form applicable recommendations on how it could be improved. (1800 words/40 marks)
Measure HRM software programs that are approachable off the shelf and assess which one of these software programmes can be advantageous to the administration. (650 words/15 marks)
Cover the characteristics of effectual leaders considering all the issues known in the previous tasks. Present relevant models to justify investigation. (650 words/15 marks)
Presentation, citations and referencing
- Analysis must be in proper academic literature and provide clear evidence of critical evaluation.
- It is an individual written project and worth 100%
- Submit work either report or essay format.
- All research must be referenced and a reference list attached.
- Application of theory to practice will be taken into the consideration.
- Maximum Words (4000)
You will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Quality to determine strategic HR issues applicable to the whole performance of the organisation (10%)
- Quality to measure issues facing by chosen company in context to applicable theoretical models. (20%)
- Coherence and depth of investigation of issues identified (20%)
- Utilise applicable evidence based on personal research (20%)
- Knowledge to accomplish a personal synthesis through relevant conclusions or making recommendations and assessment of facts (20%)
- Display referencing methodology, length, quality and quantity of references used. (10%)
The submission should be arranged and clearly structured in a report or essay format
Maximum word length allowed is 4000 words.
This project is worth 100% of the final assessment of the module.
Student is required to submit a type-written document in Microsoft Word format with Times New Roman font type, size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
Harvard Referencing System.
Plagiarism should be avoided. It is a form of cheating which is taken very seriously.
Report Structure (if used)
Table of Contents
Human capital is an intangible asset or quality not listed on a company's balance sheet. It can be classified as the economic value of a worker's experience and skills. Leaders in the organization generally used to implement the different leadership skill to influence the work of human capital. Hotel Santana Malta is situated at l-Maskli, San Pawl il-Baħar, Malta. This report highlights relevant HRM model and analysis of different approach. After that the report highlights the different HR function of selected organization. After that the organization highlights the different type HRM software. In the end the report highlights effective leadership characteristic which is required to carry out the different operation of the business.
Models and approaches of HRM.
Human resources management is most important and effective part of the company which is help to manage employees and overall human resources of company inn effective manner. This provides an analytical framework for studying human resources' management (Aust, Matthews and Muller-Camen, 2019). There are various models of HRM which are help to Hotel Santana management in order to make focus on people by dealing with issues which are related to compensation, hiring, performance management and training. Those are effective and valuable for business to maintain their human resources in effective manner are as follows:
The Harvard model for HRM:
This model is comprised with the six critical components of HRM. Those are very important and effective for managing