- Types of Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information?
- The Protection of Your Information
- What Are Your Rights With Respect to Personal Data?
- Additional Information About Data Collection and Processing
- How Can You Contact Us?
Types of Information We Collect
When you interact with us, we collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) both.
Personally Identifiable Information: The data that differentiates you from other users working on your mobile or computer. It includes some basic information, such as:
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Country of residence
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: It includes data, such as your browser's information, IP address, the geographical location of your mobile device, the amount of time spent on our website, the total number of pages you visited, and the links you clicked on.
How We Use the Information
The clients show their extreme trust in our services by sharing their personal details, and we sincerely appreciate it. However, we maintain their trust by ensuring the security of the information and never expose it to anyone. We use and process your information to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- To help us administer our services
- To verify authenticity of users for security purposes
- To provide personalized user features and access
- To write the paper according to the standards of specific country
- To conduct market research
- To develop and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our site
- To communicate with you regarding our services, product announcements, and software updates
- To respond your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you are facing any difficulty while accessing your account
- To calculate exact statistics on the number of unique devices using our services, and to detect and prevent fraud and their misuse.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your device by our server when you visit our site. Hence, the cookies allow our server to recognize your browser when you visit the site any time thereafter. The information regarding your preference is later used to improve our services, and ensure secure login. Let us inform you that cookies will work only after the consent that is freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous through a pop-up dialogue box. So, even if we want to collect an IP address from you, we would be required to request user consent.
The Protection of Your Information
Your information is fully protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology using which we encrypt the data. We use firewall protection in order to safeguard your network from malicious software. Moreover, we restrict the access to your personal information only to our employees, who need to know that information to process your order. They are subject to the obligation of strict confidentiality, and can be terminated if they fail to comply with this agreement.
If we learn any security breach, we ensure to notify you as soon as possible and provide all the necessary information to take further protection measures. We will inform you the same through the email address or phone number that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on the site.
What Your Rights Are With Respect to Personal Data
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by us. In particular, our clients have following rights:
The right to withdraw consent(Article 7): You have the right to withdraw your consent that you have previously given regarding the processing of personal data.
The right to object (Article 21): You have the right to restrict the processing of the data provided by you even if the processing is carried out on a legal basis rather than consent.
The right to access( Article 15): You have all the rights to learn how your data is being processed by us. You can also obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
The right to rectification( Article 16): You can verify the accuracy of your data and ask to update or correct it.
The right to restrict processing (Article 18): Under certain circumstances, you can restrict the processing of your data. In this case, we will not process your information for any purpose other than storing it.
The right to erasure (Article 17): You can have the erasure of your data from our end.
The right to lodge a complaint(Article 77): As our customer, you also have the right to file a claim if you encounter any sort of doubt regarding the security of your data. If the personal information provided by you is not being handled as per the data privacy law of your country, then by law you have all the right to lodge a complain.
The right to data portability( Article 19): An individual can obtain and reuse their personal information for his/her own purpose across different services.
You can use all the aforementioned rights and ensure the safety of your information. Moreover, we immediately act on your requests and provide the required information free of charge.
Additional Information About Data Collection and Processing
Your personal data may be used for legal purposes by us in court or in the stages that can further lead to possible legal action. We take this measure while facing improper use of this website or our related services. Also, you need to be aware that we might reveal personal data upon the request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, we collect certain information automatically and save it in log files. This information includes referring & exit pages, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, date & time stamp, Internet Service Provider (ISP), clickstream data, and details of the operating system. We link all the data that is collected automatically to other information we gather about you.
Know for how long we store your personal data
We ensure to retain your information only till it is necessary for us to deliver our service. We securely erase all the information once it is no longer needed.
Information not contained in this policy
Accessibility of User Data:
- We suggest you to keep your data up to date in the profile like your email address and contact number so that it would be easy for communication and no disturbances occur in communication channels during order delivery.
- We do not retain any details of users that are not required for a legitimate business purpose. Anything is retained or stored only if it is required by law or regulations.
- We respect user’s decision to delete any data and erase all threads if they want to discontinue with our services due to any reason and drop a request for it.
How You Can Contact Us
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Easy to Use Paraphrasing Tool to Simplify Complex Academic WritingCheck Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic's requirement!Essay Typer
- Dissertation Outline Generator
Get Structured Outline by Professionals for Your DissertationCheck Dissertation
- Thesis Statement Generator
Create the perfect thesis statement in just few minutes!Generate Thesis