- Explain key features and definition used in HRM to highlight its relevancy in the marks & Spencer.
- Examine a critical awareness of the theory and practice of employee
Sourcing. motivation and engagement
- Identify the effectiveness of talent management practices within various organisational contexts.
- Analyse the impact of diversity, flexibility and balanced working environment on the practice of HRM.
This assessment consists of 2 key elements:
- Essay (3,000 words)
- An analysed Incident Technique Reflection presented in a single document. (1,000 words)
Students also read about : Human Resource Management - British Airways
Select any ONE of the following titles to deal with the core area of research.
- Use the HR professional strategies use to create High Performing Working Teams in an organisation. Support your answer with the help of two key models.
- Identify the impact of Total Reward and other reward model used by an employee at Graduate Trainee and Director level.
Assignment consists of:
- Select to work on 3 key areas enlisted below:
- Two other areas of HRM which are affected
- Present argument and counterarguments
- Two models of integration
- Suggestion s for developments to benefit organisations & individuals.