Infographic A Main Difference Between A Manager and A Leader
As per analysing the job roles of a leader and a manager in an organisation which looks same and easy at initial level. After analysing their techniques to handle job as well as behaviour towards organisation and employees which brings huge differences. However, among such variations there will be ascertainment of various tasks which defines changes in their motives and tactics to perform in organisation evaluation.
- They are highly enthusiastic and motivated personalities which encourages juniors to show up their skills and talent to perform a job.
- They make efforts in creating almost same framework as they desired before.
- They are highly dynamic in nature as they can make quick decision or can change plan as they find something more innovative.
- They encourage their juniors in implicating innovative efforts and improve efficiency with proper interest.
- Long term decisions had been taken by them which will help organisation and workforce for a long period of time.
- They govern the entire floor with bossism as they command or instruct the workforce in each activity.
- Their motive is for enhancing profitability and revenue of business which will bring gains to business.
- Ability to make decisions and analysing the operational situation are comparatively base on short period.
- They do not appreciate innovation they obliged the workforce in attaining industrial goals in a required term.
- They manage micro operations in an organisation which is based on operating a single segmentation of unit.