Most updated help for solving Contract Law Case Study
Contract law is a part of business law. Whenever two parties enter or intend to enter into a contract, they are bound by the legalities involved in it. Contract law case study help is required because the laws are many as well as diverse and students may feel stuck at the point of implying laws and arriving upon conclusions. Contract law case studies are mostly fictional and sometimes, non-fictional too, and provide students a platform for thinking and evaluating contracts from the legal point of view.
Elements of a contract
- An offer and its acceptance: Our contract law case study writing help can assist you in identifying if there was a valid offer and ensuing acceptance between the two parties. In case there is no clarity of offer, the contract can be regarded as void.
- Intention: When two parties intend to go into a legal binding, it is known as intention. Court is given the task to establish intention in a matter of dispute and that whether by the way of intention, it can regard the intention to be legally enforceable.
- Consideration: Whenever there is exchange of product or service of considerable value between the parties, it accounts for the consideration
- Invitation: Whenever there is an invitation from any of the parties to enter into the contract, it amounts to the enforcing of a contract.
- Statute of frauds: Idea behind entering into a legal binding is to stop the fraud to happen. This need to safeguard the interests of legally bound entities gives way to the formation of contract.
- Breach of contract: When a party is not able to meet the obligations of a contract, it is said to have breached the terms of contract.
Get case study help on contract law at Global Assignment Help on any of the elements of the contract. The students may need to evaluate case keeping any of the elements in mind and our experts can help you in understanding the element applicable to the given situation.
Types of contracts
While solving contract law case studies, students need to relate the case with the related law. A case may or may not be pointing towards a single legal premise and there may be a mixture of contract laws applicable to it. Thus, students feel juggled up among so many laws and so must seek help for solving contract law case studies.
- Void and voidable contracts: Any contract in which there is no clear information given, when one of the entities is not valid, or when there is no intention of fulfilment, it is said to be void. The party is not obliged to fulfill the requirements of a void contract.
- Implied contract: If a party makes a suggestion or promise by the way of words, actions or gestures, but it doesn't give anything in writing to other party, it is known as implied contract.
- Consumer contract: Whenever a buyer chooses to agree to the terms of sale, he enters the consumer contract. This he can do by saying ‘yes’ to the sales proposal, by signing a contract or by checking out the ‘I Agree’ box in case of online shopping.
Structure of a contract law case study
In a contract law case study, you can identify following distinguished parts:
- Facts: The case is presented to the student or resolver in the form of a situation or a story.
- Issues: Out of the facts mentioned, resolver needs to point out the issues discussed in the situation.
- Holding: Resolver needs to mention and explain what laws govern various aspects mentioned in the case study.
- Argument: Resolver needs to provide argument why your choice of law is valid.
Contract law case study examples
- Maria is an enthusiastic buyer and she chooses to buy a wedding dress online. She selects the dress, adds to the cart, mentions address but does not check out. After few days, she receives the parcel from the company and the representative asks for money. Is Maria liable to make the payment? Discuss.
- Mr Frost selects a plot at the outskirts of the town and the dealer says that the plot cost is 120000 pounds. He makes the payment and one fine day, when he chooses to pay a visit to the property, he finds construction work going on. On interrogation, he is told that the plot did not belong to the dealer. Is there any breach of contract?
- James finds his hat on display and salesperson helps him in all possible ways. At the point of making the payment, store manager tells that the hat is already sold. He just forgot to get it removed from display. Is there any violation of elements of contract?
- At Global Assignment Help, you can find numerous examples solved by the experts. You are free to share your case study with us and we will solve it for you with proper rationale and reasoning. Our case study writers can fulfill your request ‘write contract law case study for me’ and can provide you correct solutions exactly as per your instructions.
Our Case Study Writing Help Guarantees
- Unique, non-duplicate papers: We conduct research for your case study from the scratch and use our resources for gathering information.
- 24-hr support: We are available round the clock for taking your contract law case study writing requests and provide you updates as and when you require.
- Delivery within deadlines: We respect deadlines and plan case study writing accordingly. Our commitment is to deliver case studies to you within given deadline.
- Updated case studies: We research on a continuous basis to come up with case studies based on trending issues pertaining to contract law. Thus, you will never find obsolete case study solutions at GAH.
Contact Global Assignment Help and kick away your case study worries
Get in touch with our experts’ panel for case studies today and avail all the help you need for writing case studies on contract law. We are a team of contract law experts and have ample experience in solving the cases related to this field. If you are stuck at any point of time while solving contract law case study, just call us and get the best help in UK.