Case study is a way of connecting the classroom teachings with the real life situations. Mostly, in professional courses where the student requires managing varieties of real life situations during his career, case studies prove its worth. A case can be a situation, a business decision, a person or a community and one needs to study it from a researcher perspective to understand the implication of related theories better.
Important elements of a case study
1. Management Case Study
Our management case study experts can broadly outline this type of research method from management perspective as follows :
- Introduction: Researcher defines the problem and studies the underlying causes leading to the problem and also defines the limitations of the problem/situation.
- Analysis: In this section, the researcher tries to examine all the factors contributing to the situation. He tries to ascertain how the case is giving way to other issues. One may make use of data presentation techniques such as graphs and charts etc to give a better picture arising from the case.
- Status analysis: What situation has arisen because of the incident mentioned in the case and how company has chosen to deal with it. Company’s actions or their plan of actions is also elaborated in status analysis.
- Suggested actions: Once the analysis is done, the researcher needs to chalk out the action plan and suggest action or no action according to his understanding or outlook. He needs to justify the suggestion mentioning the outcome of the action.
- Appendices: Make use of appendices to explain various frequently used terms, to explain figures and diagrams etc. for making the case study more presentable.
All these stages are very time-consuming and you can seek help from our management case study examples to find what is expected of you if you want best grades from the reviewer.
Important Management Case Study Examples
- Management of Occupational Hazards in Oil industry
- Issues on HR - Management of Appraisal System in Telecom Sector
- Finance Management - How small change in baking time helped Britannia improve its costing
- Advertising Rule - Persuasive Vs Comparative Advertising
2. Nursing case study
Nursing is the field where the student requires understanding various treatment procedures thoroughly. The case is actually a patient or a situation. For example, patient suffering from brain ailment is to be advised whether he should continue staying at the hospital or should be discharged so that he can stay with the family. Such situation expects the student to outline the case as follows:
- Patient name and his other statistics
- Physical examination details
- Reason for admission and past medical history
- Course of treatment given
- Current situation
- Suggested line of treatment for the future
- Post-discharge advice
Our case study experts can do the job of cracking the case for you once you share the details with them. You can save lot of time in solving the case all by yourself if you trust the job of case study writing to a professional who can provide you a well-researched solution exactly as per the reviewer’s guidelines. You must go through the examples on nursing case study to find out how students have been doing this assignment in the past.
Nursing Case Study Examples
- Treatment plan for HIV positive patient
- Cancer pathophysiology - Management of Cancer Symptoms
- Nursing Help for patient of Alzeihmer’s disease
- Nursing plan for patient of Ovarian Cancer
- Nursing plan for managing Stroke patient
3. Psychology case study
To know how to write a case study on psychology, you can make use of examples. Psychology case studies help students learn how various theories are needed to solve a real life situation. Mostly, the student is given an incident and he is supposed to look at the background of the situation and understand what triggered the onset of the incident. Case studies writing expert team of ours holds highest degrees in Psychology and provides best possible solutions that can ensure good marks to the students.
Our case study writers can entail a typical psychology case study format as follows:
- Patient Details - Name, symptoms, past history will be mentioned in this section.
- Symptoms and Diagnosis - Patient’s symptoms need to be explained and what disease he is diagnosed with. Our assignment help can give you clear idea on how to elaborate symptoms and base the diagnosis on these.
- Treatment plan - Psychological disorders actually stem from repressed emotions. Thus, many a times, the episode is relived and various treatment techniques such as catharsis are used to bring out the psychological block from mind.
- Result: Elaborate the result of treatment plan and the present situation of the patient.
- Challenges and alternatives - Student should outline the challenges and provide alternatives to the treatment suggested.
- Conclusion: How psychological advice improved the patient’s condition.
Psychology case study examples
- Treatment of person with ED caused due to traumatic stress
- Treatment of dyslexic child
- Psychological advice for patient of anxiety disorder
- Psychological treatment of person suffering from Bulimia
Apart from above three, engineering, medical and accounting are other fields where case studies are relevant. You can find the best help at Global Assignment Help for writing the case study mentioning all relevant aspects.
Why you should contact Global Assignment Help for solving a case
At Global Assignment Help, you can find the professionals with exceptional expertise who can help you with writing case studies in the best possible formats. Our writers are well-versed with the guidelines and they deliver high quality solutions for the cases without asking for any inputs except the case study incident literature. You can rely on our team for uniqueness of the document as well as its timely delivery. We assign you case study requests to the best hands available and make sure that they deliver it as per your requirements, without any kind of linguistic or syntactic errors.Contact Global Assignment Help to get best help for writing case study
Global Assignment Case Study Service comes with following guarantees:
- Solutions provided only after extensive research
- Full compliance with the guidelines
- Absolutely error-free documents
- Assured delivery of case study on time
- Experts available round the dial.
Contact Global Assignment Help to get the best help for writing case study
Writing case study can be made easier if you seek help from the best hands. Compromising with the grades is not a great idea as it may cost you heavily in the long run. So, secure the best possible help for writing case study and win the hearts of your reviewers with your knowledge and analytical skills. Approach us for the most competitive pricing and online help for studying cases and guarantee yourself the peace of mind and better grades. We believe in delivering nothing but the best!
Paid FREE Features
Topic CreationUSD 4.04
Unlimited RevisionsUSD 21.6
Editing / ProofreadingUSD 29.26
Get all these features for
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Easy to Use Paraphrasing Tool to Simplify Complex Academic WritingCheck Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic's requirement!Essay Typer
- Dissertation Outline Generator
Get Structured Outline by Professionals for Your DissertationCheck Dissertation
- Thesis Statement Generator
Create the perfect thesis statement in just few minutes!Generate Thesis Statement
FIVEIN45 Assignments in Price of 4!
Promo code5IN4 Get Deal
10% Offon Billing Above $1000
Promo codeOFF10 Get Deal
25% OFFon your First Assignment
Promo codeNEWCUST25 Get Deal