LO3- Enlist the financial and ICT issues for key business functions
LO4- Appraise and recognize the use of corporate governance and ethics in the context of the business.
TASK 1(1250 Words):
“Creativity is basically related to the use of imagination with the help of new ways of seeing things and may result in various solutions related to innovation to a problem or the initiation of a change. Technology is often used in the process of creativity and creating”.
- Analyze the impact of innovation and technology and how this is been affected the sale, growth, and profit of one of the given companies.
- Royal Mail PLC
- Lloyds Bank PLC
- Kainos PLC
- Avast PLC
- Presentation, grammar and referencing.
- Assessment Criteria
- Understanding and knowledge of technological innovation
- Analyse relationship in the innovation and economic development.
- Abilities to appreciate the role of technological change in economic development.
- Identify the financial and ICT issues for the functions of business.
TASK 2(1250 Words)
“Corporate governance includes a set of connections between a management of a company, its board of its shareholders and other related shareholders. Corporate governance also helps in providing the structure through which the objectives of the company are mentioned, and the means of attaining the objectives and monitoring the overall performance and determined”.
Corporate social responsibility(CSR) can be defined as where a business attempts to meet the certain ethical, legal and commercial expectations as set by the society. As a business goals, corporate social responsibility has improved the overall working of the company.
Take the organization chosen for Task 1:
- Evaluate the significance of Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) for the organization.
- Use Archie Carroll’s(1991) CSR model to the company.
- Presentation, grammar and referencing
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate governance.
- Abilities to appraise and recognize the use of corporate governance and ethics within a business.
- Analyse the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR).
- Give understanding of a CSR model (Archie Carroll’s model) and its practice application.
This assignment must be completed individually as a management report and the given academic structure for this report are:
- Executive summary
- Table of Contents
- Main body
- References list
- Assignment should be submitted via Turtin. Please ensure you have your user login and password well before the submission date. If your work or part of your work, with another student shared, this is an academic offence and will leads to get low grades and may be fail in the exam.