- Cover the concepts & theoretical models that have related with international marketing policies and strategies.
- Illustrate the meaning of political, socio-cultural, economic and technological factors that should find to influence changes in international organisation structures as well as leadership and management styles
- Briefly discuss the relationship between international and organisational cultures.
- Explain the internationalisation theory of innovation and competitive advantage in order to different industries.
- The individuals should be applying conceptual theories in relation to read-world environment or issues, making a diagnosis and recommending possible outcomes.
While giving answers of these questions, please follow the assessment criteria.
Please also note the following situations:
- As individual required to draw real world examples of the activities of international business and national economies 2. Required to distribute words equally for both questions.
- Explain several methods of internationalism that could be applied by retail organisation to enhance its operations into large markets that have increase the chance of get success and reducing the risk of failure.
- Explain the relevant theories and analyse the effect of globalisation on international markets and clients from developed and emerging economics.
- From a large multinational corporation from a European country consider a joint venture with a foreign partner in India or any other growing country, critically evaluate the cultural challenges and give the suggestions for how it enable the joint venture to succeed?
- To what purpose will the assumed rising power of the BRICs and the MINTs change the balance of power in the global and political financial institutions? What are the problems that is faced by multinational enterprises that will enhance business in these markets?