The marketing is a essential tool to promote any business with effective manner. Further it helps to maintain stability of organisation in competition area with fair manner. On the other hand, in modern time period, it is very important for every enterprise. It is because marketing helps to raise sale in large quantity with creating good impression in mind of consumer. The whole report refer to travel and tourism sector relate marketing program. In addition, PESTLE and SWOT analysis is important for every organisation which provided accurate information regarding position in market (Benson, Tilbury and Wickens, 2012). Moreover, Expidia.com is one of the biggest name in online company which offer travel related packages to their patron. Further, it provided different packages as consumer requirement. Therefore, this report consist of whole marketing process relates to this online company with effective manner.
A. Core concepts of marketing
- The marketing is managerial process where every organisation main object is to identified the need of society and provide return as need and want of group of individual. Therefore, its main purpose is to satisfy the need of every citizen within the target area.
- Human need, want and demand – Marketer identified designation which actual consumer want to visit (Carter, 2007). In addition, it also known facility which actually patron required during travelling.
- Product – Marketer create packages of travel as demand of consumer. Added, they study of consumer mind with psychology method (Christensen, 2010). On the other hand, they design packages as satisfy whole need of consumer from single purchase.
- Value, cost and satisfaction – the price factor and service satisfaction also influence to whole industries. Moreover, every travel enterprise consider on more consumer satisfaction with minimum amount of package. Hence, they work on maximum satisfaction with minimum investment.
- Exchanges transaction and relationship – the higher authority of organisation is considering to provide various option relates to exchanges of transaction (Huang, 2009). In addition, maintain of relationship with every consume for long term relationship is also necessary for stability taking market advantages.
- Market – then ultimately marketer applied whole marketing strategy on target area where it can be growth with higher manner. On the other hand, selecting of market must be appropriate and fair according to plan.
- Marketing and marketer – In this stage marketer identify actual problem which face by consume (McDonald, 2012). Therefore, they should be maintain proper communication with patron regarding applicability of marketing plan and any difficulty emerge should be review with properly and remove.
B. Marketing environment
Environment factor also effect to whole London area. Further, Marketing team must be conduct deep study of area where it actually applied.
- Political factor – in the present time UK climate has been changes by Brixit which also impact on EU as well as England politics with large manner. On other hand, Theresa May has elected as prime mister of England which is more reliable in international relationship. Hence, it gives more benefits to whole travel and tourism industry.
- Environment - The travel industries mostly affects by climate changes. Further, every visitor choose natural and develop place for visit (O'Connor, 2010). Therefore, when it is good then attract more visitor or vice versa.
- Social factor – Traveller choose travel as social factor. Like some person prefer to religious place, some are chosen to develop region. On the other word, everyone choose place as their social factor.
- Technology – It also effects to whole travel industry. It is because modern automation attract to more consumer for visit (Stronza, 2009). Therefore, they don't face any problem regarding visit. Hence, London is most develop place within the UK territory so that it attract more passenger for visit.
- Legal factor – the existing law relates travel and tourism impact on London traveller. In addition, Brixit has major impact on London travel because EU law has been remove.
- Economics – The Brixit effect on whole economy of countries. Further, it reduces the value of pound which direct link to London travel.
- Consumer – Marketer always consider on demand and need of patron and they focus on to provides the best class service to customer with better satisfaction.
- Travel agency – Marketing team always focus better relationship with agency. Therefore, it plays a vital role in proper operation of business (Uzama, 2009).
- Employee – Every plan success depends on proper implementation so that it is possible by worker work performance. Therefore, efficient sub-ordinate share contribution to growth over all business.
C. Consumer factor
- Pricing factor – Most of the consumer prefer to maximum satisfaction with minimum price. Therefore, Marketer must established packages as customer demand.
- Better service – Service gives to consumer must be better and satisfactory manner (Voola and Yuksel, 2010). Therefore, any issue face by them should be remove immediately for future relationship.
- Appropriate packages – The packages provides by enterprise must be appropriate which cover all essential thing as Clint required. Therefore, all essential thing which necessary during travel must be cover in packages.
- Communication – It also important for travel undertaking for semi-permanent relationship.
- Offer and discount – It is type of physiology method which use by marketer for attract more consumer for travel (Yoo and et. al., 2012). On the other hand, team give special price concession or extraordinary service to particular type of patron. Hence, this strategy helps to attract more consumer for travelling in London.
D. Market segmentation
It is the market planning for target market as various factor like, consumer, business, countries etc. linking with this, the main purpose of it to known need, interest and priority of most of the customer.
Demographic segmentation refer to age, sex, generation etc. for target product for sale.
- Age – Every person react as their age, so demand of packages and place has been chosen to accord to individual time of life (Liu, 2005). Therefore, every group of person prefer to visit London because it has various thing for satisfaction of every consumer demand.
- Sex – the factor sex also impact on London visitor. It is because of Male generally prefer dangerous place where female priority to fashion or shopping relate area. Therefore, London fulfils both age group need.
- Generation – Generally youth generation prefer to visit London. Therefore, travel undertaking prepare packages as them.
- Occupation – The London rank is number one in credit rating. Therefore, most of person who is link with business are preferred to visit London (Benson, Tilbury and Wickens, 2012). So that most of travel company offer business packages to traveller.
- Group – Traveller also available packages to group individual. Further, it consist of family, employee etc.
AC A. Strategy marketing plan and important of marketing research
The marketing plan is referred to strategy which cover all aspect for promote travel packages. So it defines method and techniques which essential for promote product with right manner.
Market research is the combination of method where marketer evaluate the actual need and want of consumer. Therefore, it uses for prepare plan with effecti