- Provide brief knowledge pertaining to range of skills needed to function both academic and business practice and how these abilities are important for the self-awareness.
- Produce a creative and soundly based solution to make assumption in context to business that requires range of techniques and information sources.
Conduct a research for the event and present the report for this assessment. The event is organised by the group of people and it must be hosted on Campus. The venue of the event holds a capacity of maximum 200 people. You are required to include:
Students also read about:Logistics and Supply Chain Management- KFC
- Marketing Strategy including Marketing Mix in context to chosen event.
- Human resource requirements – including the details of the staff required for the event, and their roles and responsibilities
- Financial details and cost involves in conducting this event.
- Analyse the appropriate information and data from reliable and authoritative sources to inform your choice of solution
- Produce an effective solution to the problem along with reliable costings
- Provide appropriate format for the effective communication.