The word limit for the report should not exceed 3000 words. This will include following task-
- by using the series of relevant literature, demonstrate how the continuous self-development and self-awareness will play a role in becoming the successful leader or manager in future. 1000 words
- With the help of templates attached below, you are requiring to mention two critical incidents to provide the light on findings and indication of two tools of self-analysis.1400 words
You are required to-
- Produce two specific critical incidents
- provide a summary on the selected critical incident
- depict its use for the future learning.
|What is a critical incident?
A critical incident for the purposes of this assignment is a learning experience you have had. It enables you to learn something about yourself that you did not know before, or to understand why you think feel or behave in the way that you do. A critical incident therefore is a key learning experience that has a significant impact on your self-awareness and self-development. A critical incident helps you in your personal and/or professional development to become an effective leader, manager or team-worker.
A critical incident does not need to be a dramatic event, but it must be of significance to your learning and development. Your critical incident – or key learning experience – can arise from feedback from others, from your own reflections, from your own immediate reaction to a situation.
1. Write the summary which will include your strength and weakness and also a comment on the behaviour that emerged as a result of self-analysis. This will include the identification of areas of personal development.600 words
|The following resources have been provided to support the assessment process: 1. A dedicated session
2. Examples of critical incidents (see the eLearning portal)
3. Formative feedback on your plans for one critical incident (provided by your Tutor and colleagues)
4. Links to the assessment
People may also like to read about - Management Theory and Organizational Behavior Assignment
Question-2 Template 1
Outcome for the selected toolkit-
- This will include the summary in way that represent the emerging critical incident and its importance in context to learning and development.
- What impact does behaviour provide on the choosing of self-analysis tool? What new learnings gained from this that you were unaware of
- In order to become the effective leader, manager or team worker, analyse the use of learning in future.
Results for the selected toolkit-
- A summary with respect to arising critical incident and its significance for learning and developments
Analyse how the behaviour will react to the findings of selected self-analysis tool. How toolkit made you think, what you think and the learning gained that were unknown to you before.
Student Also Like to Read About : How To Prepare an Assignment on Concept of Quality Management