The purpose of this report is to evaluate consumer buying behavior by conducting the primary and secondary research. These kinds of approaches can assist in underlying different factors that influence customers shopping habits in a direct and indirect manner.
- Evaluate different sources that can assist in planning for the survey.
- Critically summarize and analyze data based on different data collection methods.
- Critically discuss, present and report information on the basis of findings.
- Demonstrate software created information that assists in influencing business decisions.
In present era, it has been been determine that digital technologies are making huge impacts on increasing the overall growth and sustainability for an organization. Plenty of people used to think there point of ability to becomes more concern about maintaining standard of living. By the help of various multi-ways shopping companies are playing one of the major role in attracting more people toward them by offering wide range of products as per the demand of customers. The one of the largest shopping chain in this segment is Walmart that is operating for the sake of delivering better facilities to various customers as per the demand of customers. Through using all the specific products those are used by various customer are needed to be taken into account so they does switch from other brands. This project module aims to collect essential data from the research about all impacts on high street shops and mall by opening various multi-ways shops (Hwang and Masud, 2012). For this purpose, an appropriate data collection plan is being used by using reliable research methodologies. Evaluation of data is done by use measure of dispersion and central tendency. Although, using effective finding that are collected within an accounting period of time. It can be analyse by using various chart or network digram in the basis of various activities that are done during the period of time.
1.1: Data collection from various sources
In accordance with conducting appropriate research, a well organise effective systems is needed to be taken into accounting for the purpose of making reliable investigations. All kind of study material and sources are required to be examine facts and figures those are responsible for attaining valuable outcomes in coming point of time. This seems to be organized study in accordance to indicate a hypothesis or to scope at positive conclusion. It has been mentioned case of digital technological aspects that is being seen in abundance of students that are responsible for using various mobile apps and interested in shopping at any free time. They need to purchase online products as well as going directly to the shopping malls in order to experiences regarding using different products as per the demand of customers (García-Peñalvo and Conde, 2014). To determine regarding their overall thinking ability regular experiences regarding using technologies modification as well as organise research study to get reliable results. In this research work, various data collection sources is being taken from young students from different campuses of UKCBC colleges. Under this process researchers will be more concern to make use of two basic use of data collection process. Such as:
Primary sources: It refers to be fresh data which is being collected from various customers those are buying products on regular basis. This seems to be more real and free from any kind of bias. Any chances of mistakes can be less so that better results can be attain in more likely period. Some of crucial aspects of this sources is mentioned below:
- Interviews: It refers to be utmost effective interaction between students to ascertain, whether perception of various individual can changes as per the demand of digital facilities. This is done for the ways to stratify overall perception of various customers.
- Questionnaire: It seems to be more appropriate set of printed or multiple choice questions that are having plenty of options for the purpose of attaining effective research or any statistical research work. It cannot be done on face to faced interaction of people.
Secondary sources: It happens to be more reliable data that are gather through someone already used in previous time. These are basically used for the purpose of making comparison past records or data that are already published in an organisation. There various sources from which data can be collected such as from journals, statements as well as articles (Griffin and Moorhead, 2011).
A plan of data collection:
It is utmost is the systematic method to collect and measure data from variety of sources to get reliable interest of customers. Some specific data regarding customer perception about product and quality they are getting from online shopping. All the data would be taken to analyse implication those are present in the research work.
Location: Some of the data would be taken from shopping mall, street shops and other location those are highly populated.
- The best time of data collected is expected to be gather during season time and peak period. It is done so that plenty of people wants to shop at that particular period of time.
- The data would be collected by hiring one of the experiences researcher that are having specific knowledge about market and current trends.
Barriers: In any kind of research there are certain limitation which would affected the impacts of the research. Some of them are:
- Limited resources available for data collection
- Minimum time to collected reliable and accurate data.
- Restricted areas from where data can be collected.
1.2: Survey methodologies and sampling design
In accordance to organise a well effective research work, researchers will be needed to determine various important aspects which are helpful in making effective decision in more reliable manner. There are various types of research methods which were taken into account as more reliable sources for the company. Some of them are discussed underneath:
Descriptive research: It is known as one of the primary description of all statements of affairs which will be present in current research work. Researcher can use only those reports that are based on certain contingency situations.
Applied research: The main aim of this research is to find out various solution for quick issues those are faced by a society of any other businesses within an accounting perio