This assessment will consider certain questions which are like:
- Elaborate the reflective practise with researching models and the importance of it. Provide at least 3 models and their information.
- Analyse the codes of practise and also the ethical and legal responsibilities given.
- What is the importance of learning styles
- Give the two effective methods to determine the learning styles and their methods of working.
Self reflection is the way by which an individual share their experience and understandings of their gained knowledge on a particular topic. Self assessment is important because it will help a student tom identify the areas of their strengths and weaknesses. The following report covers understanding of reflective practice and its importance, legal and ethical responsibilities, meaning of duty of care, importance of understanding learning style and two methods of learning style.
Understanding of reflective practice and its importance.
Reflective practice is the concept which is used when individual conduct his/her own actions and abilities analysis (Cushion, 2018). It is important because it will help to analyse the strong and weak skills of an individual so that he can make corrective measures to convert his weaknesses into his strengths. There are various kind of learning model and few of these model is given below-
- Kolb’s cycle of reflection- This will help an individual to learn from his own experience.
- Gibb’s reflective cycle- This model will help to describe a situation which is faced by an individual to analyse what he has learned from the situation.
- SWOT analysis- Here, individual analyse his/her strengths and weakness as well as opportunities to grow well and threats.
Also check out: Case Study Help
Relevant codes of practice in relation to legal and ethical responses
- Honesty and loyalty- It is essential for an individual to become honest and legal employees for his company where he must perform his task with full honesty and provide accurate report to his senior.
- Professional interest- It is also important that an individual must kept his professional interest above then his personal interest for professional growth.
Meaning of duty of care in relation to reflective practice
Duty of care can be defined as a moral or legal obligation to show respect, wellbeing and safety for others (Bakewell, Pauls and Migneault, 2020). In context of employer their duty of care is toward their employees and they must follow the legal responsibilities to provide well-being environment for employees to work within the organisation. It is not only related to employees buy a company must ensure that their product, services or any official act should not harm their employees as well as their customers.
Importance of understanding learning styles
There is various kind of learning styles for an individual which help them to enhance their knowledge and understanding on a particular topic (Cimermanová, 2018). Learning styles is important to help a teacher as well as student to identify different ways to improve their learning as well as teaching. A good learning style will to generate interest of students on particular topic to gain knowledge.
You can also read the related sample here: Organiszational Behaviour - BBC
Methods of learning styles.
There are many learning styles and few of them are explained below-
- Visual learning style- Here, individual show few pictures, graphs, symbols and many others to make others to understand the concept easily.
- Auditory learning style- Here, individual learn any concept by listening the voice of instructor (Sudria and et. al., 2018).
According me, I would like to prefer visual learning style better than any others learning style because it further help me to generate interest in learning. Secondly, visual learning help me to retain knowledge and understand about the topic for longer period of time.
It is concluded that self reflection is one the way which help individual to analyse their personal experience in a situation so that they can analyse their strengths and weaknesses. There are various kinds of learning styles which help students and teachers to opt those methods which help them to enhance their knowledge and understandings.