This report focuses on the study of business laws and their impact on business operations. The focal point in this report is to provide advice to new start-ups or to those existing business who are willing to expand their operations. These suggestions basically revolve on subjects like suitable areas to set up a new business, identifying perfect fit legal structure, development of strategies to deliver work in a better way, effective marketing strategies, the establishment of good working conditions for employees, management of accounting practices for small businesses, etc. These devices are provided to Country Pine by addressing the following segments:
- Examine the role of the legal system in operations of Country Pine.
- Demonstrate the impact of laws on working on the company.
- Recommend legal solutions for problems faced by Country Pine.
- Advocating for legal solutions based on the above legal advice to the organisation.
The Business laws play a very deep and influencing role on the execution of the different business operations that will help in the superficial growth and development of organisation and its business functions in a very effective and efficient manner. The execution of the business law will help in suitable meting of the targeted goals and objectives that are been set by the firm. It helps in the superior rise in the developing criteria of the firm and meeting of the targets goals and operations of a business firm (Scott, 2018). For the report, Country Pine is been taken as the organisation of context which is a UK based furniture manufacturing firm. This report will lay the emphasis on different sources of business law. Role of government in law making and impact on consumer legislation is been considered. Various workers and employee's rights are been discussed and roles of directors in legal obligation and registration of firm is been focused upon. Other than this, the alternative dispute resolution process and its various measures are been taken in thought process.
P1 Explain different sources of Law that organisation needs to comply with.
The legal obligations and the actions that are been followed by the firm will be composed of the different laws and legislation related sources that will help in the suitable rise in the satisfaction of the customer or the stake holders of the firm. It will help in the proper handling of the wide range of the legal measures that will help in the superficial growth of the firm. The decisions that are been made by the court has to be imbibed and handled with the care that will help in the suitable management of the legal obligations by the firm (Frank and Bix, 2017). It will also help in suitable rise in the functioning of the firm and thus will help in the superior growth and development of the firm.
Some major sources of the laws that the organisation like Company Pine has to comply with is as follows:
- Common law: the common law consists of the legislation that will help in the effective growth and development of the firm. It is the core legislation that is been followed by the organisation and thus help in the effective growth and development of the firm. It is the generalised set of regulation that helps in the better growth and development of the firm (Trad and Kalpi„â€¡, 2018).
- Statutory legislation: this are the preventive laws that are been taken in consideration by the organisation like Country pine that will help the firm to meet the operational capability of the organisation. The statutory firm laws will help the organisation to have the suitable management of the various legal obligation complimented by the firm.
- European convention of human rights: The EU will look after the better management of the operations that will support a good rise in the functioning of the operations that will help in meeting the legal requirements of the citizens on a wider level.
This will help the organisation to handle a wide range of operations that supports a good rise in the operational capability of the organisation and meeting of their targeted goals. This legal obligation will help in better rise in operations and handling of superior management of the actions in the organisation. The following of these laws will improve the ethical governance of the enterprise in a very efficient manner.