How to Write a Perfect Thesis?
Just think of yourself as a jury member and a lawyer is presenting an opening argument in front of you. So, in such a situation, everyone wants to hear the statement of the lawyer and know, how he convinces the judge. Similarly, in case of academic writing, the readers are the jury members and you’re a lawyer and as soon as they start reading the thesis, they just want to know how well you have presented the argument.
After reading the statement, they always think â€œWhether it is going to convince me or not?â€
So, to make sure that your reader urges to know what is written next and stay remain engaged throughout the thesis, you have to write it perfectly. To help you with the same, our thesis help providers have provided a step-by-step guide that will let you how you can impress your professor in the best possible way.
So, here we go...
A Guide to Write a Perfect Thesis
It is the first chapter of the thesis and consists of various sub-headings, for example:
- Background - Basically, in this section, you have to discuss the context of the problem. Then you have to mention the situation in which it occurs. If you want to mark an impression on the reader, then you need to provide sufficient information about the topic on which you are writing.
- Statement of the Problem - Next, you have to state the problem and tell the reader what they will gain from this thesis. You can also give suggestions for the problem.
- Justification of the Study - To justify your study, you need to tell them why this research holds great importance, why it is important, and how they will be benefited from it.
- Research Questions - Next comes the research questions that are needed to write a perfect thesis. Always remember, whatever question you select, must contain your interest, then only you will be able to provide a convincing answer to it.
- Objectives - In this section, you have to discuss the steps you will take in order to improve the situation. Then relate it with your research problem. After doing this, break down the objective into small sub-parts also known as specific objectives. Every objective must be arranged systematically and must address the different research questions.
- Scope of the Study - After discussing the objective, mention the scope of the study. Discuss all its limitations, means is it limited to a general area or to certain aspects of the situation.
- Limitation of the Study - If there are any barriers, factors, or conditions that prevent you from achieving your objective, then you can discuss it in this section.
- Assumptions - The name itself suggests that in this section, you have to discuss the assumptions, methods, or approach you have taken in order to prove the situation to be true.
- Theoretical Framework - In this section, you can present your ideas in a model of what you have intended to research. The research section is the part of the conceptual framework you will build by taking ideas from the existing theories.
So, these are all the sub-heading that you can include in chapter -1, that is â€œIntroduction.â€ Now the literature.
A literature review is basically considered as the key part of the overall thesis. It is the summary of the current knowledge including findings as well as theoretical and methodological contributions to the particular topic. Being the most important part of the thesis, it should be written carefully. So, before you make mistakes in writing a literature review, have a look at the following sections given by our thesis helpers -
- Ask a question to yourself first and analyze what the topic is all about.
- Next, do in-depth research and create a theoretical framework.
- Explain the reasons for reviewing the literature, show the gap, and discuss how you are going to fill it.
- Mention briefly what is discussed in the chapter in sequence.
- Then you have to tell the reader what is included or not included in the chapter.
This is all about the first part of the literature review. This section mainly consists of three parts, that is the introduction, main body, and final conclusion. So, in the next part, you can write about -
- A general overview of the literature being reviewed.
- The relationship between your topic and the subject area.
- Organization of the work that completely depends on the theme like - background, methodology, views or contrasting views, questions, and conclusions.
- In-depth analysis of every topic and sub-topic presented.
The last part is a summary of the literature review. In this section, you have to -
- Access the current state position.
- Summarize the important aspects of the existing body.
In this section, you have to present your research design that clearly justifies the methods you have used to gather the information. It should be well-developed so that you can obtain the required information. So, for writing a perfect methodology, you can write it in the following manner.
- Research design and strategy
- Philosophical approach
- Data collection & data analysis methods
- Ethical considerations
So, these are the points that together combine to form a perfect methodology section. Now the result section.
RESULTS & DISCUSSION
In the result section, you have to answer the research questions that are generated from the gathered data. To support your statement, you also have to present evidence in the form of graphic or textual form.
Note: Do not include an opinion while writing a result.
In the discussion section, explain the results of different sections and link it with the previous research studies. The discussion section clearly reflects that your findings are weak or strong.
You may also like to read: Experts Tips to Write Your Thesis in a Month
CONCLUSION & RECOMMENDATIONS
In this section, first refer back to the problem or topic you have presented in chapter-1 and also discuss what you hoped to achieve in the beginning. Also, reexamine the methodology section and show how the objectives were achieved using different methods and techniques. According to the research done, it has been concluded that the concluding section includes six main components that are:
- Statement of the hypothesis (or purpose)
- Limitations of the study.
- Summary of the main points or findings.
- Implications of your findings.
- Explanations for the findings and their speculations.
- Recommendations for future research, action or policy changes, and practical applications.
So, this way you can compose your thesis perfectly.
Once you have successfully completed all the sections, then you are all set to write the abstract. The abstract is basically written in the form of a summary and briefly describes the problems, methods, aims, findings, and conclusions. No matter whether the abstract consists of 2 paragraphs, still considered as the most significant part of the thesis.
Now, that you know how to write a thesis perfectly, i.e., you have to keep all the above-mentioned points in mind. You can use this guide as a strong tool to deliver a flawless thesis and fetch top-notch grades. So, do not delay anymore instead, start your thesis writing task now.
Get A+ Within Your Budget!
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- No Privacy Infringement
- Quick Services
- Subject Experts
- Innovative Documents
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Easy to Use Paraphrasing Tool to Simplify Complex Academic WritingCheck Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic requirement!Essay Typer
- Dissertation Outline Generator
Get Structured Outline by Professionals for Your DissertationCheck Dissertation
- Thesis Statement Generator
Create the perfect thesis statement in just few minutes!Generate Thesis Statement
- Order Now
- Call Back
- Live Chat
Thank you for submitting your comment on this blog. It is under approval. We will carefully review your submission and post it on the website.