- You are produce a critical discussion of the objectives of the financial corporate of the firm and also identify the important decision in finance and capital markets and also discuss the influence of the economic environment on the financial management
- What role does management play in meeting the objectives of the stakeholder comprising the agency theory in financial management that clearly point out the impact on investment, financing and dividend decisions
- explain the role of fiscal, monetary, interest rate and exchange rate policies for achieving the target of macroeconomic policy
- produce a critical understanding of the nature of the global environment along with the major trends that affects the global decision and also take into account social and cultural conventions that influence the buying behaviour, policy of the strategic marketing and approaches of marketing mix
- Do the critical evaluation of process of market entry strategy and the implications associated with the international marketing
Nike is the most famous brand known for its fashion and has been in the controversies in their implementation of the international marketing campaigns. Now they are considering to make an expansion by entering the market of UK with the new products
- What factors of globalisation can assist Nike in expansion of the new market.
- Do the critical analysis of the nature of the global environment for Nike by including major customer trends and also social and cultural conventions
- Justify any one specific target market
- highlight global international strategy
- Do the critical evaluation of the international market entry
What are the present trends in context to marketing communications by involving aspects like digitalisation, online and offline
Do the critical evaluation of the internet relevance to the modern marketing concept.