- you are required to provide an overview with respect to the mobile phone market in the UK. For the period of 2016-17, Eco-fine wants to the know the statistics summary in context to the work-related activities. (this will be overviewed in one paragraph based on the information from Deloitte)
- From the most recent data, include the mixed bar chart for 2016(green) and 2017(blue) in your report for only top 4 activities.
- with the help of Excel spreadsheet, prepare an appropriate line chart from the report of Deloitte to represent the UK adult smartphone for the period of 2012-2017
- Demonstrate the reason for which linear forecast would not perform well.
- Explain the forecast model that would work well. Along with this identify the new model that will forecast about the use of smartphone in 2018-2019
- With the help of information gained of smartphone market, you are required to throw the light on the increment of smartphones sales by older customer that is based on the article of BBC news.
- What features does smartphones have, that made them popular with the old customers?
At present two shops are considered for carrying out the operations of Eco-Fine. Business is prospering to operate across the border in Kingston. “Pros and Cons” method is used to answer the question of “should the business to be expanded to Kingston”. This will have solved through the table mentioned below-
Suppose it is decided to expand the operations so it will be requiring enhanced facilities and also for this purpose new premises are available in central kingdom. The new building for which the bid price is pound 400000 is available for lease and the two Borough of Richmond shops are owned by Eco-fines. It therefore prefers to own the same rather giving on lease. Price negotiated at pound350000.
- Consider that interest on loan outstanding is applicable to the beginning of each year and mortgage rate prescribed is 7%. By showing the excel formula, you are required to calculate the monthly cost of 15-year repayment mortgage of pound350000
- provide the graphical view of the well-known commercial mortgage lenders in UK.
Discounted mobile phones are offered by the retail shops of Eco-fine. Eco-fine wishes to compare the takings from the shops. A sample of 40 net daily savings from the former shop has mean of pound 100 and standard deviation of pound 20 whereas the latter has a mean of pound 90 and standard deviation pound 40.
Does any similarity exist on the takings of shops? Explain the findings with the help of 5% level of significance.
Each year the questionnaire is prepared by the Eco-fine in the form of hard copy which is filled out in both shops. The format of questionnaire-
- When the product or service is purchased by both shops last time-
- Within last month
- between 1 month and 3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- between 6 months -1year
- more than 1 year
Till what time duration was the product or service used of Eco-fine
- Fewer than 6 months
- between 6 months and 1year
- Between 3-5 year
- More than 5 years
Provide the ratings on following (1-4)
- Customer support and services
- product or service quality
- Sales staff
How overall satisfaction can be rated by you?
- very satisfied
- Very dissatisfied
How often you would continue doing business with us?
- Very likely
- very unlikely
How often will the product or services of ours will be recommended to others by you-
- very likely
- very unlikely
Provide some suggestions for the improvements of product or services.
With the help of excel, you are required to calculate the average values for the question 1-6 and also summarise the findings in brief.
In a month about 10000 invoices are sent by the accounts department of Eco-fine and 2 on an average proves to be with the error. It is required through the quality assurance procedures that the probability will be that 3 invoices will be returned will be less than 15 percent.
Advice on the achieving the quality procedures to Eco-fine and provide an understanding on how Poisson distribution is accurate in this context.
Provide the references
Students can also check out- Utilization of Information Technology in Business in M&S