The BURI al Arab(A tower of the Arabs) is a premium hotel which is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This is the tallest hotel property in the globe and it is one of the Dubai’s most famous tourist landmarks, the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah often stands among the top five-of the world’s most iconic hotels. Since the opening of this hotel in 1999, the hotel with its distinctive sail-shaped silhouette, has thrust Dubai onto he global luxury landscape of tourism. This is built on a triangular man-made island reclaimed from the sea, offering panoramix views of the Arabian Gulf. This is managed by Jumeirah hotel & Resort, the Burj Al takes accepted standards to the new level. Gold interiors, lush suites, the finest delicacies-Burj Al Arab’s long list of superlatives cannot be matched. Dine at an underwater aquarium restaurant, heralded by award-winning chef and they are reached through the simulated submarine voyage.
You need to prepare a report for the board that address your consultancy brief, this should:
- Explore the current structure of various sector through investigation of local retail environment and analyses how the retail sector has responded to change and trends.
- Critically analyse how visual merchandising techniques are applied to the products/ services in Buri Al Arab.
- Analyze the role of external merchandising in enhancing customer volumes and making recommendations for the further improvement.
- Critical examination of psychological and technological merchandising techniques used to influence the consumer behavior.
- Discuss the impact of operational design on sales revenue.
- While referring to operations designs, you may consider the way in which the visual techniques can be applied to goods in Aberdeen Angus: the role of external merchandising in enhancing the customer volumes and critically examine of psychological and technological merchandising methods in order to influence the behavior of customer.
Learning outcomes assessed by the task
LO1- Understand the structure and operations of the retail and service industries.
LO3- Evaluate the influence of technology and globalization on operations of industries.
LO4- Appraise the markets, needs of consumer and its behavior that affect the development of the industry.
LO5- Collect data from different sources and mould into a coherent argument.
LO6- Use models and frameworks to desk, field and work-based research problems.
LO10- Communicate effectively in written and oral form.
LO11- Organize the time and be able to manage multiple tasks.
LO12- Undertake problem solving tasks
This project is 2000 words and you should provide your word count on the front sheet. If the work is significantly shorter. Then you will probably have failed to given the level of details needed. The work must be resented in a report format and there should be a title page and a reference list. For late submission, please also note if you are planning to apply for extenuating circumstances. The font style should be times new roman with font size:12 and the layout should be justified.