Draft a Perfect Last Paragraph Using 100+ Conclusion Starters
Table of Contents
Writing a conclusion paragraph is one of the hardest parts of any academic paper. In the introduction, readers successfully introduce their ideas and explain them in the main body with evidence. After providing all the information, students are left with no words to start a concluding paragraph. These scholars cannot figure out how to write a memorable ending section. Well, to resolve the issues, this blog provides a list of the 100+ best conclusion starters for essays and other write-ups. But, before we unravel this list, let’s have a look at the key concepts of our ending paragraph.
What Is an Excellent Conclusion?
Every academic work, whether it is an essay, assignment, coursework, or dissertation, comprises a concluding paragraph. It is the final section of the paper that provides a clear picture of the entire content. In short, the summary of the document, which includes key highlights and re-justifies the argument, is a strong concluding paragraph. Moving further, let’s look at its characteristics.
Features of a Memorable Conclusion
- A conclusion paragraph never includes a new idea or topic. Instead, it serves the purpose of a closing sentence to the entire document.
- This section does not discuss extra details but throws a spotlight on the primary highlights, which assisted in justifying the argument.
- The pointers of the concluding paragraph should be easy and include a trail of the entire document. Thus, it should provide a quick summary.
- The last paragraph should always start with a conclusion sentence starter. These phrases provide clarity to the readers and are also useful for the writer to sum up the content.
Now that we know the features of a concluding paragraph, we can move on to our next section. It will help students learn how to write the perfect final section of their document using the essay conclusion starters.
How to Write a Perfect Conclusion Paragraph?
Writing a conclusion can be difficult, especially if the document is lengthy. Students do not know how to summarize their primary ideas and leave a long-lasting impact on the readers. So, let us unravel the 5-step method that our experts follow in drafting the final section using the sentence starters for conclusion.
Begin with Conclusion Starter
One of the most vital elements of the last section is the conclusion paragraph starters. It helps the audience understand that this is the end of the document and no new ideas will be introduced. After reading this sentence, they know that they will receive a summary of the entire essay.
Re-Explain the Argument
After including the conclusion starters for essays, students need to redefine their thesis statement. So, describe the theme or the topic sentence of the document before you provide the summary. Doing this offers a refreshment to your readers and brings them back to your introduction.
Highlight Chief Ideas
To prove an argument, we provide facts, evidence, and findings in the main body. So, include a conclusion sentence starter and describe the thesis. Later on, shine a light on the primary ideas of the document, which are interesting, catchy, and simple to understand.
Appeal to the Reader’s Emotions
The writer needs to provide a perspective and appeal to the reader’s emotions using persuasion techniques. Through this, you can convince your audience that you have justified your argument. So, build connectivity using sensory images, metaphors, and ending sentence starters.
End With Clincher
The last step to writing the conclusion is including the clincher. It is a vital element that propels the audience. This sentence provides the readers with a sense of closure and puts a halt to their thoughts. So, begin the last section with an ending paragraph starter and finish it with a clincher.
Using the five steps explained above, students can easily draft a memorable last paragraph. But all this is only possible if you know how to start this section. Drafting a final ending for essays and assignments is still easier than for other complex projects. So, if you have been assigned a difficult task like a dissertation or thesis, you can contact our experts. These professionals will explain to you how to write a solid dissertation conclusion. Until then, let us explain to you the concepts of conclusion starters.
What Are Conclusion Starters?
The word or group of words that serve as the beginning of the last section are termed conclusion sentence starters. It helps inform the readers that the document has now come to an end. These phrases act as a transition and connect the introduction, main body, and conclusion paragraphs as one.
So, the opening of the final section is done using a good conclusion starter. After this, the summary of the entire content begins. Now, let us look at a few pointers that contribute towards making an effective and best conclusion starters.
Features of Good Conclusion Starter Sentences
- It should include a few words and introduce the beginning of the final section.
- It must inform the readers that the writer now proceeds towards the end of their content.
- It must indicate that the audience will now receive a summary of the entire content.
- It should suggest that no new information or idea will be included in this section.
The English language includes several conclusion sentence starters. A few such closing phrases are listed below for your reference. Students can use them to write a mesmerizing ending for their paper.
List of the Best Conclusion Starters Ideas for the Last Paragraph
In this section, you will find 100+ concluding sentence starters to draft the final ending. Using these phrases, you can now write an effective conclusion for assignments, essays, research papers, dissertations, and theses. So, have a look at the amazing list below!
Easy and Effective Conclusion Starter for Assignment, Essays and Coursework
- All things considered
- I feel we have no choice but to conclude
- In general
- Upon exploring the situation from various perspectives
- In conclusion
- For this reason
- Upon considering all the facts
- As expressed
Amazing Conclusion Sentence Starters to Draft a Remarkable Ending
- On exploring the situation from different angles it can be concluded
- Considering the perspective of
- All aspects considered
- I think there is no option but to conclude
- In drawing to the closure
- Given these points
- To sum up
- In my opinion
- The logical conclusion seems to be
- With all these in mind
- There is nothing else we can conclude but
- When faced with the question of
- Thus, it can be restarted
- On considering the different facts presented in this work
- Now that we know
Professional Conclusion Starter for Research Paper, Dissertation and Thesis
- Unexpectedly the data revealed
- Due to the result
- Since the data indicate
- Based on the evidence presented
- From the above-determined results, it seems
- As per the data, it can be indicated
- In light of these findings
- The data reveals
- As expected, the results signify
- The significant revelations made by the study
- To assume from the data
- The result of this research showcases
- While further research is required
- On reviewing these findings it can be stated
- As per the final analysis
- In the context of the concept
- While further research is competent
- What the study reveals is
Excellent Conclusion Sentence Starter for Informal Papers, Essays and Projects
- In a simple language
- As I observe things
- At the end of the day
- what it boils down to
- In a nutshell
- As per my perspective
- No one could have assumed that
- To make a long story short
- As the time comes to wrap up
- To reach the core of the heart.
- beyond a shadow of a doubt
- Without all the mumbo jumbo
- After all, has been told and done
- To plainly state the facts
- When all is said and done
- On the whole
Interesting Conclusion Sentence Starter for Homework, Summary and Assignments
- As a final point
- Hence, I have come to the conclusion
- The study concluded
- In effect
- To wrap it up
- After all the discussion
- Looking back
- In the future
- You should now consider
- The summative conclusion is that
- For the above-discussed reasons
- For the majority of the part
- Towards this end
- Last but not the least
- Without any doubt
- I agree that
- Now is the time to
- As per my viewpoint
- To review
- I hope by now you have understood that
- As mentioned above
Catchy and Good Conclusion Starters for an A+ Academic Submission
- It is my conviction that
- I look forward to
- The final take is that
- It is worth re-examining
- It is my sincere belief that
- I would like to say finally
- My verdict is that
- Instead of
- That is why I think
- As expressed
- To end it up
- On the contrary
- So finally it can be stated
- Thus it would be worth
- Thereby attention should be given towards
- One can conclude that
- Given these points
- In reaching a close
- In light of this data
- Keeping all this in mind
- What else can we conclude but this
- On considering all these facts
- When faced with the question
- On considering this condition from multiple approaches.
- The logical conclusion seems to be
- With results like this, it seems
Referring to the above list, you can write a good conclusion paragraph for your submission. But at any point you face challenges, you can seek assistance from our writers. These professionals can provide you with the best essay, assignment, or research paper help. Yes, we guide students in all types of academic submissions and every subject. Do not believe us? Check out the next section.
How Can We Assist with Writing a Conclusion?
Now that we know that the above list of best conclusion starters can assist us in writing a remarkable ending, it is possible that you still face many challenges in drafting this section. So, to resolve these problems, you can always reach out to Global Assignment Help and get quick and affordable assistance.
Our experts assist hundreds of students every day in completing their academic projects. So, if you seek help, these writers will draft the best essay, including the ending for your topic, using concluding sentence starters. All you have to do is list out the requirements in detail, and we will fulfil all your needs. Apart from this, students can seek essay or assignment help in every step, like topic selection, researching, outlining, drafting, proofreading, referencing, and more. So, the next time you face any issues with the conclusion starter or any part of your academic paper, avail guidance from us!
Get A+ Within Your Budget!
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- No Privacy Infringement
- Quick Services
- Subject Experts
- Innovative Documents
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Easy to Use Paraphrasing Tool to Simplify Complex Academic WritingCheck Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic requirement!Essay Typer
- Dissertation Outline Generator
Get Structured Outline by Professionals for Your DissertationCheck Dissertation
- Thesis Statement Generator
Create the perfect thesis statement in just few minutes!Generate Thesis