LO1 Provide an understanding of the series of the personal and interpersonal skills and knowledge that is necessary for working effectively with others
LO2 Make use of various approaches to develop self-awareness and self-confidence with the diversified teams and contexts
Reflective Personal Development Plan Journal
The reflective journal will be comprised of 4 entries, use the template provided.
For this you are required to-
- Analyse 4 different skills. Now for each skill that is selected, you should-
- Demonstrate the core skill and attribute
- The reason of selecting the skill
- What is the importance of skill and provide the proof with the help of self-assessment
- Contradiction if any
- The relevance of the same with the future career
Appendix A: REFLECTIVE JOURNAL ENTRY PRO-FORMA
(Each journal entry must be presented on this pro-forma)
Explain the core skill that needs to be develop?
What is the importance of the core skill? The reason behind selecting the skill? (use relevant theories and concepts to support your answer)
Reflect on your current competence regarding this skill. How did you assess your competence? (use your self-assessment findings, feedback from peers and your tutor, plus your own reflections on your thoughts, feelings and behaviours to answer this question)
Can you identify any contradictions from your analysis above? For example, is there a match between how you see yourself and how others see you, or not?
How might this skill help me in the future? (use references to support your argument)
Summary and action plan-
gather at one place all the strength and weakness identified through reflective journal entries. Showcase your ability to overview the present levels of competence in order to identify and address accurate areas for the development.
You are required to-
- Figure out the strength and weakness
- Point out any three areas of personal development and dictate how the plan will deal with the needs of development
- You need to ensure that the selected areas of development must be associated with the reflections from journal entries
The report will be including-
- Reflective personal development plan
- Executive summary/ introduction
- Reflective journal comprising of 4 core skills 2000 words
- The summary highlighting 3 areas of development- 500 words
Also Check this out:-