Topic- Business Research Project
Research Proposal form should have the following format :
- Aims and objectives
- List of key literature sources
- Activities and timescales
- Approaches and methodology
Business Report should include the following:
- Research Title
- Content page
Chapter 1 Introduction
1.1 Research proposal
- Description of the research project
- Aim and objectives
- Reasons to opt this research project
- Activities and timescales
Chapter 2 Literature Review
2.2 Literature review
Chapter 3: Methodology
3.1 Research approaches
- Data analysis
- Cost. Access and ethical consideration
Chapter 4 Data collection and analysis
4.1 Data collection
4.2 Data evaluation, presentation and discussion
Chapter 5: Conclusions
Chapter 6: Personal Reflective statement
6.1 Opinion on the methods used in the project
6.2 Evaluate methods used
6.3 Areas to make further research
- Research proposal form
- Research ethical approval form
You are appointed as business researcher. The report should include the following and also include a personal reflective statement.
The task requires you to make a report on Equality and diversity in the workplace in Marks and spencer.
It should include the elements which makes a formal research which includes research proposal, literature review, methodology, ethical consideration and findings.
You are required to identify a specific research topic which are:
- Behaviour that supports equality and diversity in workplace.
- Management of cultural diversity
- Discrimination in workplace
- work life balance and enrichment experiences
Students Also Like to Know About : Research Project on Effect of Business Cycle on Education Attainment
Write a research proposal on topic chosen and determine their aims and objectives. It will need to include lists of appropriate literature sources that justifies your research aims. The research proposal requires to plan, collect and assess relevant sources along with personal reflective statement.
Activity 1 LO1 Carry on relevant research methodology that integrates knowledge in the research process.
Use topic equality and diversity in workplace in context to Marks and Spencer and prepare a research proposal determining the aims and objectives need to be addressed.
- Activity 2 LO2Carry and evaluate research appropriate to the business research project.
- Carry a secondary and primary research using different methodologies that considers costs, access and ethical issues.
- Activity 3 LO3 Discuss the outcomes of project to identified stakeholders.
- This requires you to communicate outcomes in a specified manner and should be provided in a report format.
- Activity 4 LO4 Make your opinion on research methodologies and concepts.
- Your conclusions and recommendations based on the effectiveness of the methods that are being used to conduct the research.
|Learning outcomes and Assessment criteria|
|LO1 Carry on relevant research methodology that integrates knowledge in the research process.||To accomplish P1 you are required to prepare a research proposal that defines research questions along with literature review.||To accomplish M1 you need the evaluation of different approaches along with the justifications.|
|To arrive at P2 examine different research methods and conduct primary and secondary research.|
|LO2 Carry and evaluate research appropriate to the business research project.||To arrive at P3 make primary and secondary research using relevant methods that considers costs, access and ethical issues.||To accomplish M2 make a justification on the methods and techniques of data collection.|
|To accomplish P4 apply appropriate tools to evaluate research and findings.|
|LO3 Discuss the outcomes of project to identified stakeholders.||To arrive at P5 you will convey research results in an appropriate manner.||To arrive at M3 you need to determine how research results have meet with research objectives.||To accomplish D2 you need to make a critical evaluation of results arrived along with valid justifications.|
|LO4 Make your opinion on research methodologies and concepts.||To arrive at P6 you are require to put your opinion on the usefulness of methods used to accomplish the objectives.||To achieve M4 make a recommendation and statement in accordance with the future perspective.||To arrive at D3 make a personal critical reflective statement that determines your engagement in resources process for future performance improvement.|
|To arrive at P7 evaluate different alternatives of research methods and lessons learned from the outcomes.|
Students Also Seek Guidance For : MBA Assignment Help