LO1. Critically examine the industry life cycle of Tesco and highlight the current corporate strategy.
LO2. Compare and contrast the Board's corporate governance structure and effectiveness.
LO3. Provide detailed board crisis plan for a natural disaster of unforeseen event of catastrophic proportions.
LO4. Critically analyse the corporate governance failure and recommend action that mitigate such occurrences from happening in the future.
LO5. Evaluate the various methods of data collection in order to conduct research into complex organisational issues using primary and secondary research methodologies.
Stduents also look for: Process Of Project Making Plans And Implementations
- Provide a formative assessment of 1000 words. It consists of proposal which cover the introduction of the corporate governance or strategy, its issues and problem.
- The report should explain why this issue are relevant and the details of the methods used.
- It will include a Gannt Chart which shows the final summative project.
On the basis of this proposal, a 6,000 words summative assignment will be formed:
- An overview of the organisation and the emerging issue and problems faced by the organisation.
- Literature Review that discusses the key areas of theory applicable in this case.
- Detailed analysis of secondary and primary research.
- Recommend action plan that processes solution to the problems of issue based on the research information.
- Introduction, Overview of the main issue faced. (1000 words)
- Literature Review (1,500 words)
- primary and secondary research (1000 words)
- Critical analysis of result of the research.
- Recommendation of the action plan (1000 words)