Please carefully read through each question. Reflect on your learning unit including video links, links to other resources and your own research
- Write down 5 open ended questions and you can take help of 5 years old child who seems quite upset and not ready to share why just yet?
- Outline 3 symptoms or indication of mistreat or exploit.
- Why we should involve children in decision making from a young age?
- What are the step you should include while writing a report?
- What should you do if child shares mistreat they have experienced to you? What are your legal duty and obligation towards him?
- How will you react if you did not aware how to answer to this? How will you assist them and what information will guide you?
- Benji has been visiting the center for a year. You observed that this week Benji has been sent with an empty lunch box. As you are friends with Benji's mom and knowing that she has been living with his uncle sue to some family emergency. You know how worried mom is and don't want to trouble her with this. What should do?
- Describe Trauma informed care in your own words.
- Identify the child focused work practices means to you and your job role in the child care industry.
- What are necessary steps that has to be taken when submitting notification of harm to its right authorities?
- What are the key information must be included in a report when submitting a notification of loss?
- Identify the one requirement you must comply to set by police and state before starting a career in child care?
- Examine the information and support these matters in your own words.
- Why are ethics are important for both children and young age people?
- Who governs the childcare industry? Mention the web link in support of your answer.