Angelica is a 42 years old lady and has a physical disability due to which, she is not capable to take care properly of her baby. She called her local council for a help but this council do not provide such kind of service.
Angelica is worried about if someone come to know about his disability then her baby will be taken from her and and cared for others. Before some time, a disability service agency helped her but after marriage she has decided that she did not require this help any more.
Angelica's husband is working away and she does not want that her husband get know that she is facing difficulties as she does not want to increase so much of work load on him. Angelica's mother has also offered a help to her but she refused for it because her mother is not happy with Angelica's marriage.
After this, Angelica rings her a local community center fro advice and help. A support workers visit at her home. Angelica's mothers express her concern for baby's safety to the workers for a proper care.
- Explain rights and responsibilities of (Approx. 40 words).
- Identify common risks to well-being and safety which may be relevant to the Angelica’s ? (Approx. 30 words).
- Identify risk and potential risk situations in given case study. (Approx. 60 words).
- Explain main purpose of the child protection legislation in community and health service? How it can be applied in Angelica's case? (Approx. 80 words).
- Identify indicators that Angelica's baby might be at a risk in given situation. (Approx. 60 words).
- Define adult disclosure and how it can be applied in this scenario. (Approx. 80 words).
- Causes of conflicts between the Angelica's needs and requirement of the organizational policies of council service which Angelica has contacted. (Approx. 25 words).
How can the worker meet his ethical and duty of care requirement by taken effective actions? (Approx. 40 words).