In this task you are required to complete this report in 3000 words. The words can exceed by 10% that is 3300 words. Additionally, it will contain total three parts.
You are required to present an understanding about the importance of an individual and an organisation's ethical thinking and practices which are applied in the ethical decision making. It is also required to show the captious thinking about the business role in society. Additionally, it is also necessity to present the understanding of the theory which shows that how an ethical issue is been viewed. In this assessment the candidate is required to make the reflection on the ethical leader and managers and also write down it in the context of the organisational culture.
The brief explanation is given which tells about the marking of the work and what are the areas where you can achieve higher marks.
This assessment is to be done in two parts. All three parts will be submitted in the same submission all together.
- you are required to make a report based on the chosen case study by you for the senior manager. The perspective of this report by the middle manager. It outlines the dimension of the ethical issues from the case. It includes:
- how the company will think about the role of business in society?
- Why an ethical question should be explored?
- Who are the key stakeholders and how they are been affected?
- You are also required to use the appropriate example in order to demonstrate how the ethical choices has been impacted on the other companies.
- At last, the conclusion and recommendation will be drawn.
- This part of the assessment will be form as the written report and the references will be done in Harvard style.
- For this assessment you are required to choose your own choice of case study. But in this you are required to choose the two ethical theories which shows that this theory can be employ in the case to show that how the chosen theory will lead you to the view on the ethics of the cases.
Case study topics is:
Nike: The case of creative advertising
you are required to consider the NIKE: The case of creative advertising Case study in order to complete this report.
This part in not linked with the case study. In this part you are required to discuss about the ethical leaders, ethical managers, the one who manages the business and other for high ethical standard.
In this an individual is required to think about the personal ethics, conditions of an unethical practices and organisation, an organisational values and methods of the compliance. This part to be written in the reflection style.