The assessment will cover following questions:
- Identify the innovation and opportunities related to it.
- Evaluate the problem of business opportunities.
- Discuss the process that generate the innovative ideas and outline stages of innovation.
- How collaborative study contribute in the success of innovation.
Innovation is a process of alteration which helps to maximizes profit for a business. The present report deals with some technical issues, budget and time, tourist niche preferences etc. which are faced by tourism industry. The report answers some question which help to provide some knowledge related to tourism industry.
1. Have you ever used travel agent services to plan vacations before?
Yes, I used travel agent services to plan my vacations before because the sudden change in technologies creates some problem while booking online. Therefore, at that time travel agent helps, as they have good experience of market and be able to match me with a better product than I can find on a internet. Another reason is that, for me my time is valuable and have no time or searching in internet and a travel agent services can do it for me to plan a tour for vacations (Yeh and et.al., 2016).
2. Have you found any travel package that 100% satisfied you?
Yes, I found only one 100 percent satisfied travel package and the name is Salkantay Trekking where I found my self satisfies. Because this tour is quite reasonable and they also commit to deliver the best service to their customers and even I face some issues at that time also they, resolve it quickly and the package for so reasonable that no one can denied that. The travel agency also commit that if they fail to meet my requirements then they will refund entire amount (Ling and et.al., 2015).
3. Do you think the price offered by travel agencies are reasonable?
Yes, I think that prices offered by travel agencies are reasonable because I found that there is a quite competition between many travel agencies and they all always provide cheaper rates of travel packages as compared to their rivals. As a result, customers got benefited from this. That is why I think travel agencies offer less prices packages as compared to others.
4. Do you prefer planning the trip on your own? Why/how?
Yes, sometimes I found that I should plan my own trip because it helps me to use my creative tools and as a result I can easily identify my weakness. I can planning my tour by using this:
- Choose a destination by analysing its pros as well cons.
- Then I can find out some basic requirements which are needed such as travel visa.
- I plan out rough itinerary (Law and et.al., 2015).
- Find some cheap and free activities which are offered by travel agencies then choose one from many.
- Then I'll make my plan organized.
5. What is the struggle planning your own trip?
While I plan my trip, I found problem at a time of choosing a place at global level because it can be possible only trough surfing internet. And some times due to some technical changes, even internet also did not provide accurate information (Gao and Bai, 2014). At that time lack of information regarding the place create major problem for me.
Related Sample- Strategic Planning - Travel & Tourism
By summing up above report it has been concluded that while planning for a tour, planning must be made in order to organized it with a well manner and it is not necessary that travel agent will always right. Report also concluded that when I plan for my vacation tour I also faces some problem regarding some technological changes.
Students looking for buying assignment services in UK can opt for our Buy Assignment Help services from our experts writers at a very low price.
- Gao, L. and Bai, X., 2014. Online consumer behaviour and its relationship to website atmospheric induced flow: Insights into online travel agencies in China. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services.21(4). pp.653-665.
- Law, R. and et.al., 2015. Distribution channel in hospitality and tourism: Revisiting disintermediation from the perspectives of hotels and travel agencies. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management.27(3). pp.431-452.
- Ling, L. and et.al., 2015. Availability management of hotel rooms under cooperation with online travel agencies. International Journal of Hospitality Management.50. pp.145-152.
- Yeh, C. C. and et.al., 2016. Collaborating pivotal suppliers: Complementarities, flexibility, and standard communication between airline companies and travel agencies. Journal of Air Transport Management.55. pp.92-101.