Good Thematic Statements Examples with Writing Ideas by Experts
Table Of Contents
â€˜Trust in yourself is just as important as trust in others.’
By reading the above line, you must have understood what it means. But can you find the theme of it? Well! It's evident that the theme is â€˜Trust.’ But in some statements, it is difficult to find.
If you are a literature student, you have to learn this type of many thematic statements examples. They help to make the reader understand the whole story easily. Often, you are given a paragraph, you need to find its theme. After it, you have to write a thematic statement out of it, during an assessment.
If you don’t have excellent analytical and observational skills, it can be a difficult task for you. Many times students get stuck while developing thematic statements and lose amazing marks in their assessments. But you have reached the right blog. It will deliver excellent information and introduce you to some crucial thematic statement examples.
You may also like to read: Top Memoir Examples for Students with Difference & Writing Tips by Experts
So, let’s get started with the introduction of the thematic statement.
What Is a Thematic Statement? Explained!
A thematic statement is a sentence that tells the theme. By reading it, you can know what is the main idea of the literary work. You can also call it a central message of a story in a writing. Theme can be said in one word like â€˜Love’ but thematic statement needs more than one-word sentence like â€˜Unconditional love withstands any obstacle.’
Now you must have understood what is theme, and What is a thematic statement. If you want to know how to write it perfectly, you should not miss the below section. It will make you aware of 5 points. If you follow them, you can write perfect thematic statements.
How to Write a Thematic Statement? [5 Points]
- Do Meticulous Reading: When you have a paragraph, story, or any other writing in the assessment, read it meticulously. If you don’t do it, you will not be able to find the theme. And it can lead to incorrect thematic statement writing at the end. So, always give a meticulous reading to the paragraph.
- Look for Main Idea: Until and unless you find out the main idea, you will not be able to write a perfect thematic statement. A write-up can have several ideas, and you can get confused among them. In this situation, read the write-up more times or until you are sure about the central idea.
- Understand the Author’s View: When you read a document, try to put yourself in the place of the author. Try to understand what thought would be rolling in his mind while writing. Being a literary student, you need to do this analysis.
- Don’t Be Obvious: You should not use an idea for a theme which is very common. For example â€˜Jealousy can ruin relationships’. Everyone knows it, so picking it as a theme is not a good idea. You should look for something different but not so much different, that the reader can’t understand it.
- Avoid Cliches: You should avoid the thematic statements examples like â€˜Actions speak louder than the words. This statement comes under Cliche, not a thematic statement. People use cliches very commonly. So it would be a bad idea to choose this type of sentence as a thematic statement.
- Now you must have understood how to write a thematic statement. You can write it more effectively if you know some examples. They will help you understand how people write. And you will have the correct direction to write thematic statements.
Know the examples of thematic statements in the upcoming section.
Students also like to read: How to Make Writing a Dissertation Fun and Enjoyable? 4 Interesting Ways
Crucial Thematic Statement Examples for Students
- Theme: Fear
- People overcome fear through courage.
- Fear keeps people living their life safely.
- One can overcome fear by not feeling it.
- The fear of death can be an agent of change.
- Theme: Identity
- People risk their identity to complete their wishes.
- Identity leads to clarity and success in life.
- It takes faith in yourself to thrive in a harsh world.
- Your identity grows as you grow up and experience things.
- Theme: Trust
- Having faith in others makes you courageous.
- Trust can’t be given it has to be earned.
- Trust is important to live life together.
- Believing yourself before anyone else helps to decide better.
- Theme: Love
- Love taken to an extreme can be dangerous.
- Love can help us to be the best of ourselves.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength.
- People feel alive when they are in love.
- Theme: Racism
- A single moment is often the first step to people being willing to change the status quo.
- Racism is caused by a group of people that defines themselves with a particular group.
- Racial oppression and repressions are mechanisms used to gain power.
- Racism is often held under the pretext of â€œus vs. them.â€
You may also like to read: How to Write a Discursive Essay? [Examples Included]
These are examples of thematic statements. Now it must be clear in your mind how to write them. For this, one more thing you can follow is the thematic statement template. It will make your task easy as you will get the ready-made formats.
In case, you still can’t write due to lack of time and writing skills, or out of any reason; you can seek online writing assistance. Let’s know about one of the best websites in Canada below.
Who Can Write Impressive Assignments Using Thematic Statements?
If you have to write assignments and due to some reasons you can’t, then Global Assignment Help is at your service. We have excellent writers, professional proofreaders, and talented editors. They don’t leave any stone unturned to make your paper exceptional.
We provide dissertation writing help, and a lot of students contact us for essay writing as well. They ask us â€˜Can you write my essay?’ Our expert writers are well-versed to provide amazing help in all types of papers.
Apart from it, you can get a free Plagiarism report, through which you can know whether the paper provided by us is original or not. Also, by applying the coupon code, you can receive the paper at the lowest price. Till now, countless students have taken writing assistance from us and got excellent marks in their papers, so why not you.
Being a literature student, you have to deal with various types of writings. When you write a thematic statement, focus on the 5 points provided in the blog. And read the thematic statements examples meticulously. If still, you can’t write, contact Global Assignment Help and get an impressive, informative, and polished paper on the time you want.
Get A+ Within Your Budget!
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- No Privacy Infringement
- Quick Services
- Subject Experts
- Innovative Documents
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Easy to Use Paraphrasing Tool to Simplify Complex Academic WritingCheck Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic requirement!Essay Typer
- Dissertation Outline Generator
Get Structured Outline by Professionals for Your DissertationCheck Dissertation
- Thesis Statement Generator
Create the perfect thesis statement in just few minutes!Generate Thesis
- Order Now
- Call Back
- Live Chat
Thank you for submitting your comment on this blog. It is under approval. We will carefully review your submission and post it on the website.