Topic- Quantitative Studies
The secondary data has been used from the office of national statistics
Another relevant source for 8 years period is
- The gap between female and male earnings in the UK decreased.
The report must consider the following format:
- introduction (100 words)
- trends in findings (500 words) with the use of graphs and tables
- factors contributing in trends (500 words)
- recommendation (250 words)
- sampling method applied (500 words)
- conclusion (250 words)
- This report will demonstrate the basic facts that have been discovered. It includes an explanation of research, the way of interpreting the question, and what are the findings. You are required to present your findings with the help of appropriate charts and tables.
- With the help of collected data answer the research question and form the report on the content you have discovered.
- Produce the reason behind the outcomes. For example: factors which influences the outcomes and why this result is. As instance, if it is asked to render the figures on crime, you must explain the reasons why figure have changed over the years. This includes the further research on the chosen topic.
- With the help of sampling methods, describe how the data is originally collected. For example: was it a sampling procedure and what sort of approach was used? Discuss how the non-sampling errors influences the outcomes.
References Sources must be properly referenced using the APA system
Electronic sources: · BBC news · The Guardian · The Telegraph · The Independent · The Times · National Health Service (NHS) · Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) Books: · Morris C. (2011) Quantitative Approaches in Business Studies 8 th Edition Harlow: Pearson Education · Davis Glyn & Pecar Branko, (2013) “Business Statistics using Excel”, - OUP Oxford; 2 editions
Related Answer: Research Methods & Processes: Reflection Report