1- Individual Application Paper
Determine revenue sources and cost structures, importance of ancillary revenue, general level of annual profitability and the key performance drivers of Air New Zealand as major full-service network carrier((FSNC) over the period 2012-2017.
The objectives of Air New Zealand for the period 2012-2017 are as under-
- Determine the various revenue sources and cost structures of major full-service network carrier(FSNC)
- Analyse and report on the importance of ancillary revenues.
- Evaluate the annual profitability.
- Determine the key financial performance drivers.
Task scope of Air New Zealand for the period 2012-2017 are as under-
- Study and determine the revenue and cost structures (by reported cost categories).
- Determine annual trends as well as importance of ancillary revenues.
- Determine the key factors that have affected revenue sources and costs.
- Analyse annual profitability trends. Calculate and forecast the profitability trend for next five years period to 2022.
- Determine the key financial performance drivers for the next five-year period to 2022.
To provide an answer to brief you need to achieve the following minimum.
- Exhibit an understanding of the topic.
- Study and report the annual cost structures (by reported cost category), revenue sources and profitability of Air New Zealand for period 2012-2017
- Study and report on current financial position of Air New Zealand.
- Examine understanding of Air New Zealand key financial performance drivers for the period 2012-2017.Use this data to estimate financial performance of airline for next five years to 2022.
- Critical analysis of pertinent literature and extant research.