This is the report which will include the simulation on which the founders of the startup business are looking for the finance and the other support. The group is expected to prepare a proposal in the forma of an oral presentation in which the perspective and the objectives will be included .
Project 1 group presentation
the student have to prepare a business plan in order to develop the pitch for the developing opportunity for the venture , aiming for the investment. Also consider that the investment is not always in terms of monetary aspect.
It has been suggested that as a chief executive officer which is regarded as a overall architect of the business strategy which would expected to pitch on the behalf of the business organisation. The company has to find out the potential investors. It is required to create a plan.
This will include a 20 minutes presentation
Project 2 report
conduct the outline of the business plan which will include the nature of the business undertaking.
- Executive summary
- Introduction- what is the opportunity and how will you make the money what is the innovation which is required
- environmental analysis- discuss the different opportunities and threats. Where are they coming from
- market analysis- what is the market worth and from where you will be making money. Conduct a market research which can include market segmentation and how will you access the market.
- Organisational structure and management summary- how will the company will be organised and set up the business. What is the requirement within the team and how this can be deployed.
- Execution- conduct the plan. How the business is going to be start. How the things will be going. What are the different resources which will be required
- conclusions and recommendations- this will include the individual report how the various activities went with the responsibilities