Order Assignments Now Get Upto 50% Off Get UPTO 50% OFF on Your 1st Assignment. Redeem Code: NEWCUST25 Order Now
Search
Listening..

Which Statement About Modern Israel is Most Accurate?

Answer :

    A. It is made up only of Jewish people.

    B. It is the homeland for Jewish people.

    C. It has been a Jewish holy site for fifty years.

    D. It features modern beliefs and rejects the past.

Correct Answer: B. It is the homeland for Jewish people.

Israel has always been regarded as the homeland of the Jewish people. The reason behind the ongoing tension surrounding Israel is deeply rooted in its historical significance, spanning hundreds, if not thousands, of years. The struggle to preserve Israel as a welcoming home for Jews reflects the sacred connection to the past that Judaism holds. As per insights from the Central Bureau of Statistics in Israel, about 74% of the people in Israel identify as Jewish, with the remaining 26% comprising diverse communities like Arabs, Druze, and other minorities. Geographically, Israel is situated in the Middle East, nestled along the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea and bordered by Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. It serves as a unique meeting point of three continents: Europe, Asia, and Africa. Describing its shape as long and narrow, the country spans approximately 290 miles (470 km.) in length and 85 miles (135 km.) in width.

Related Question: 

All of the Following Are Steps in Derivative Classification Except

Why Were Corporations Formed?

Resolve all your doubts in One Place

We are craving solutions to your questions with our experts. Search your doubts here, and resolve the queries smoothly

ASK your question
If you find yourself asking, "Who can write my assignment?" then do not worry. Help is available on our website for a variety of subjects. Therefore, whether you need management or programming assignment help, our writers are available. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions; they are here to help you around the clock.

Recently Added Questions

Which Of The Following Best Illustrates a Direct Consequence Of The Social Gospel Movement?

Downloads: 75 Pages: 1 Words: 137

A. The Salvation Army offered different kinds of services to less fortunate people. B. Protestant Christians formed groups that opposed drinking alcohol. C. Hundreds of settlement houses opened across the United States. D. Social Darwinists began encouraging people not to help less fortunate ...

View

Which of the Following Describes Safe Handling of a Muzzleloader?

Downloads: 127 Pages: 1 Words: 158

A. Keep the firearm loaded at all times. B. Use modern smokeless powder instead of black powder. C. Blow down the muzzle to clear dust from the barrel. D. Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. Correct Answer: D. Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. Make sure that the muzzle ...

View

Which Statement Best Defines The Term Civil Liberties?

Downloads: 91 Pages: 1 Words: 140

A. Equal rights that every person has or should have. B. Freedoms that the government protects with laws. C. Rights related to criminal justice in the United States. D. Rights that are not explained or listed in the Constitution. Correct Answer: B. Freedoms that the government protects with ...

View

The Media Primarily Influences The Making Of Public Policy By

Downloads: 70 Pages: 1 Words: 163

A. Providing information about a policy. B. Condemning specific policy initiatives. C. Promoting specific policy initiatives. D. Urging people to take action. Correct Answer: A. Providing information about a policy The media wears different hats; they're the storytellers and the ones who ...

View
Boost Grades & Leave Stress

Share Your Requirements Now for Customized Solutions.

Lowest Price
USD 7.13

    Delivered on-time or your money back

    100+ Qualified Writers

    For Best History Assignment Help

    View All Writers
    FREE Tools

    To Make Your Work Original

    • tools Paraphrasing Tool

      Easy to Use Paraphrasing Tool to Simplify Complex Academic Writing

      Check Paraphrasing
    • tools Plagiarism Checker

      Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!

      Check Plagiarism
    • tools Reference Generator

      Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!

      Generate References
    • tools Grammar Checker Tool

      Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!

      Grammar Checker
    • tools Essay Typer

      Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic's requirement!

      Essay Typer
    • Dissertation Outline Generator

      Get Structured Outline by Professionals for Your Dissertation

      Check Dissertation
    • Thesis Statement Generator

      Create the perfect thesis statement in just few minutes!

      Generate Thesis
    GAH whatsapp