Principles and techniques of marketing facilitate cafe cappuccino to create value for their services and products and build strong relationship with customers. Understanding of marketing concept is essential to generate more market share.
- Define the concept of marketing.
- Underline most suitable method of market research.
- Identify different methods of e-marketing to manage online image of cafe cappuccino.
- Determine target market with the help of market analysis techniques.
Marketing is an essential tool for every business organisation as it is the study of environment and management of exchange relationship. Marketing is define as broad process in which includes research, products designing and developing, promotional tools and customers services. Marketing department play vital role in every business because they perform various functions or activities to promote the particular products or services by considering principle, tactics as well as strategies for achieving best possible outcomes in well manner (Batini, 2016). This report is based on the cafe cappuccino which is small family business and operated in the
London, UK. This will define about how marketing functions or activities can improve the market shares and sales for generating more profits in an efficient manner. This will conduct market research for analysing customers demands or trends to develop the business.
TASK 1 Explain Marketing with various activities and market segmentation
Marketing is define as the set of process in which included various activities such as identifying, anticipating and producing goods or services for meeting customers requirements and generate profitability as well. In this consider various elements and procedures that organisation use for creating, producing, communicating, delivering of goods or services to the targeted audiences so that they can be satisfied in more effective manner. Therefore, it can be said that marketing is best tool or concept for every business organisations that support in increasing demands, analyse situations and identify competitors so that they can formulate strategies and make better decisions to accomplish set targets and goals in an effective way (Scannapieco, 2016). For the cafe cappuccino, there must be required to find best promotional activities and marketing tools or techniques so that business can be developed through creating marketing awareness and also consider several factors such as conducting research, use marketing mix and customers retentions so that more audiences can be targeted and try to satisfy them in an appropriate way as well.
You may also like:
Growth Rate of Companies - Nintex
Activities of marketings department
There are describing some important marketing activities that must be carried out in every businesses for achieving set goals or targets in well manner. Therefore, cafe cappuccino can consider these for promoting their business and attracts number of customers towards organisation in an effective manner. These are as followings:
- Strategy: This is most important aspects that beneficial for every organisation in attaining set targets or goals within an organisation. It is she responsibility of the manager and senior authority to make better plans or strategies for organisation about marketing tools and techniques and consider these for performing various activities in more efficient manner (Bishop, 2013). Cafe cappuccino can set market strategies by undertaking concept of internet, increase size of firm, adopt new channel of distribution and many more so that company can increase its market shares.
- Market research: this is another way to increase size or growth as many of firm try to identify the actual market situations so that they undertake an appropriate study and conducts such survey which support in finding target audiences, new market trends, competitors through gathering various data or informations regarding these factors. It support in producing effective goods and services for satisfying customers desired needs or wants in well manner. Cafe cappuccino can use this for identifying customer's choice, tastes and preferences so that they can be satisfied.
- Product development: This is an essential for increasing demands and create more customers through development of particular goods or services in well manner (Fody, 2013). Marketing department focus on analysing demands and the product development team consider these for manufacturing effective goods or services as per their requirements.
- Communication: It is very necessary to select best tool as well as promotional methods so that number of customers can be aware about the products or services. cafe cappuccino can use small advertisements, print media, magazine, newspaper, prospectus, brochure and many other tools for providing informations to the targeted audiences regarding goods or services as well.
This is best method for formulating strategies and make action plan by considering several criteria. Many of organisations divide the business as well as activities as per the segmentation of customers. It support in reaching at potential customer in more efficient manner. Cafe cappuccino also can consider this for target market.
- Geography: On the basis of location area and regions, cafe cappuccino can establish as they can make decisions regarding opening new branch or moving business from one place to another so that they can approach at target audience.
- Demography: In this, company find the customer as per their income, age, gender, religion and occupation so that they can target them in an efficient manner (Schoeff, 2013). Cafe cappuccino requires to formulate strategies as per the customers requirements so they targeted them according to their age.
- Psycho-graphic: in this considers customers lifestyles, interests and opinion towards particular goods or services so that company can provide them effective items for satisfy their desired expectations. Cafe cappuccino also undertake customers tastes or preferences for increasing sales volume.
- Behavioural: In this segmentation, organisation segments the market as per the behaviours of customers by undertaking their choices, buying decisions making and other aspects to provide better quality of goods to them.