The following questions will help in completing the requirement of the brief are given below:
- Analyze the principles of sales management.
- Give benefits of how sales structures are being organized and define the importance of selling through others.
- Illustrate the principle of successful selling.
Sales management is the procedure of developing a sales unit, coordinating the sales dealings, and executing sales methods and methods which help the enterprise in gaining target goals and objectives. Such long-term goals can be wide-ranging so they are enhancing its sales volume, contributing to growth, and contributing to profitability. For attaining desired objectives, the sales manager has various responsibilities such as conducting sales prediction, developing accurate objectives, recruitment, training and development, compensation, and sales performance evaluation (Agnihotri et. al., 2016). Sales management involves the setting of major goals which has to be achieved by other organizations' employees. In an organization, the main role of sales management is not to manage and maintain sales but also to manage people who help in developing sales volume.
The report is based on Dixons Carphone Warehouse which is a multinational electrical and telecommunication retailer and service firm and its headquarter is located in London. The company is regulate and operates its variety of brands in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Europe. The firm mainly deals in consumer electrical and mobile phones under the Carphone warehouse and CurrysPCWorld Carphone Warehouse brands. The main purpose of this assignment is to describe the key principle of sales administration in relation to the value of sales designing and sales reporting. Also, analyze the benefit of sales structure and how they are organized and managed by using an accurate example of organization. The report helps in understanding the significance and benefit of the conception of merchandising through others in better manner. In addition to this, the company requires to evaluate the key principle and methods for prospering merchandising and how they are changing these developing and managing consumer relationships effectively.
P1 Key generalisation of sales administration in relation to value of sales planning, methods of selling and sale reporting
Sales management is the concern procedure which is mainly concentrate on applicable technology and utilization of sales method and manage the organisation sales dealing effectively. It is essential business operation and function which help in increasing net sales with the help of sales products and services for gaining high profitability and income. Sales management is important for Dixons Carphone is to reach with enhancing competition and required to improved various techniques or methods of distribution to reduces cost and increasing income (Agnihotri and et. al., 2012). The sales management is play an important role in commercial and business organization. There are several key principle of sales management in relation to sales planning that are described as under:
- The manager make a differences - The whole effectiveness of sales or customer service organization is directly associated with effectiveness of their front line manager and supervisor. The time which is invested for providing training to their people that will reduces the turnover, enhancing productivity and developing strong base of satisfied customers. It will assist in producing higher income and profitability. If company manager are develop effective sales planning so this will reduces the differences in opinion and thoughts among managers.
- Manage the people individually – It is the another principle of sales management which help in managing people on individual basis. For being successful sales manager, they can not manage their people in a groups. It is necessary for Dixons Carphone is to providing praise in group environment and encourage them for gaining desired goals and targets. By managing people on individual basis so they are performing work in gaining higher income by selling various services and products to the customers.
- Contribute discipline in an organization – Most of the people seek to live and work in sound environment where they are follows all rules and regulations in proper manner. Dixons Carphone always require to manage and maintain all norms and rules which help in smoothly running of business operations and functions. If company developing sales planning so this is easy for their employees that how to response on their customer questions and how to react in a proper discipline manner (Andzulis, Panagopoulos and Rapp, 2012). The firm are conducting sales planning for enhancing their sales volume in order to distribute discipline among their employees. Sales reporting help in identify total sales volume which are gained by organization employees in disciplined manner.
- Manage on objective information – When sales person hate their sales managers, so it is the main duty of sales manager is to develop accurate objective information. The business provide training, coaching and discipline that are based on fact and performance statistics that should be an objective. Dixons Carphone Warehouse require to manage their objectives which are set by them in acquiring higher growth and development. Sales planning assist in developing set objectives which has to be achieved by company in given time period. Also they need to protect and prevent important information which are necessary for an organization. Before planning sales, the company required to develop objectives information that are required to reached by employee in proper manner. This will help in preparing appropriate sales reporting regarding current trends of company sales volume.
- To be goal oriented – It is one of the major principle of sales management which analyse about objectives that set by company. In Dixons Carphone firm, the sales manager are establishing goals and insist on reaching them by using telecommunication. The staff member are always communicate about goals and numbers which are able to bring and manage a objectives oriented operation and most of the people will identify that striking of goals and objectives is the main leading aim of developing enterprise (Attia and Honeycutt Jr, 2012). If company conduct sales planning before reaching with desired goals so they need to gaining higher income and profitability in better manner.
- Be direct and to the point – The Dixons Carphone sales manager should be straight forward while giving training or coaching to their employees to interact with their customers or clients. It is necessary for sales person is to communicate with their customers in direct manner and also solve their issues without interference of other person. With the help of direct, clear, concise conversation they will get the accurate messages which are transfer to them. While conducting sales planning within an organization so the manager are teach their employees that they should communicate with their customer at point to point. It is helpful for interacting with their buyers in direct manner for giving them information about their retailing services.
Methods of selling and sales reporting :
There are various types of selling method which are help company in promoting their services and facilities among customers. These are described as follows:
- Transactional selling – It is one of the common method or technique of sales in which sales representative are desire out prospects, building relationship and then try to close the sale. With the help of this, firm analyses that what is the need of customers and how it can be fulfilled in proper manner (Baldauf and Lee, 2011). It is mainly concerned with promoting and selling products with little emphasis on customer needs and demands. Dixons Carphone can used this method for promoting their telecommunication and retailer services among people.
- Consultative selling – It is that method and techniques which all about communication between the salesperson and customer. This concept is mainly used for strategic questioning skills and abilities to engage in dialogue with customers or desired clients. Dixons Carphone Warehouse can also used this method for getting accurate feedback or response of their customers towards their services or facilities.
- Sales reporting - The sales reporting describe that trends which are occurs in company's sales volume in given time period. It is one of the common form which shows the trends that arise in organization's sales volume in given time period. Sales reporting shows the increasing and decreasing trends of company services and facilities (Boles and et. al., 2012). The Dixons Carphone sales manager can analyze the trends in order to determine the best possible course of action.
M1 Measure how principles of sales administration will be various in effect to user and business purchasing behaviour
There are different key principles of sales administration that help company in smoothly running of business operations and its functions. The principle which are applied in the organisation so this will assist in attaining their desired sales target in successful manner. There are mainly three aspects which are reasoned as essential sales management procedure that consider sales strategies, sales operations, sales investigation. All such factors are utilised by sales team which is helpful in operations and preparation.
D1 Critical evaluation supported upon a encompassing understanding of sales management, construction and merchandising method within an organisation
Sales management is the process which are mainly focus on practical techniques and methods of sales tools and maintain the firm sales operations effectively. This is essential business function as net sales with the help of sales facilities and services and its outcome provide accurate profitability in the form of commercial business (Borg and Johnston, 2013). The evaluation of sales techniques assist in dealing and communicating with new customer who are try to involved with the company. Dixons Carphone use best selling techniques such as transactional and consultative which assist in attracting large number of clients towards company services. The company used appropriate sales management structure which help in providing each level of information in proper flow.
P2 Measure the welfare of sales construction and how they are organized using specific organisational examples
In sometime, when sales staff does not perform good in the firm so this will affect the productivity and profitability of an organisation. In such situation, various figures are pointed towards common strategies and policy of the company. Most of the time, the problem and issues of sale structure are occurs in the firm. It is essential for the enterprise is to select appropriate sales structure for them because they will be capable for carry out higher growth and development of the company (Cravens, Le Meunier-FitzHugh and Piercy, 2011).
There are different kind of sales structure which can be practical by firm but it mainly depend on sales unit size and divide as per the industry division of the organisation. In this, if the firm is selected accurate sales structure so this will assist in reducing cost, improving efficiency and maintaining the loyalty among customers.
There are different kind of sales structure which are applied in Dixons Carphone Warehouse :
- Geography based structure – Most of the organization are using such type of construction so they are easily increase more income and profitability. If sales of the firm is based on geography so this will permit the sales individual is to identify their market and it help in processing suitable approaches to the location. Along with this, it will assist in reduction disorder among sales person regarding area where they are serving.
- Product based structure – If organisation is having people who has relevant information and knowledge regarding products and services and it will be easy for the company is to make good image in the market place (Smith and Zook, 2011). This type of structure will be used by firm who are promoting their services which are related to retails and telecommunication. If Dixons Carphone is selling some electrical and telecommunication products in their stores so that they can use this in type of structure.
- Market based structure – It is supported on customers which are existing in the marketplace and it is also called as customer based construction. The customer have various necessarily and it is the main role of firm is to fulfill their needs and wants for being satisfied (DeConinck, 2011). If sale person became expert in dealing with various types of buyers so they are capable for developing different sales techniques in better manner.
- Functional based structure – This type of structure is based on defining sales procedure. The structure of the firm is developed by the functions which are perform by company employees. It is widely used sales structure as a selling activities which are assist them in performing more effectively in this structure.
There are different benefits for the company if they are using accurate sales structure within an organization. Such benefits of different sales structure are described as follows:
- Geographical structure indicate the clarity of obligation in the merchandising duty that means what are the major roles which are performed by sales team of the firm. It qualify that which type of merchandise line and market they are actually handling with.
- Product based structure assist in taking benefits of product line within an organization. Each section of structure can mainly concentrate as an individual in the firm. This will allow company to have particular focus on specific items in their business operations (Erevelles and Fukawa, 2013).
- Functional based structure will make sure that there is certain strong coordination and communication in their function which are to be performed by sales team members in an organization. It includes quality of sales forces and enhancing times for existent sale. Also maintaining functions and operations for gaining higher profitability in the firm. It assist in improving transparency in making appropriate decision where an individual managing its sales in the firm for sharing accurate data and information on regular basis.
- Market based structure is important because this is will affects market actual outcomes which impact on opportunities, motivations and decision of economics who are participate in the market.
P3 Significance and the benefit of the concept of ‘selling through’ others
There are different types of concept which are used in the company for selling or promoting effective services in the market place. For doing selling, Dixons Carphone will need various people which assist firm in developing those products through this they can easily reach with desired customers. One of the main concept is selling through. The concept understand about customers, individual and organization are not capable to acquire the products unless they are made accessible products at specific place. The firm can convince the customers to purchase such goods if such are provided in the large market place (Ford, Honeycutt and Joseph, 2015).
Selling through is referred as the proportion of merchandise which is sold by a merchandiser after being shipped by it's supplier. It is expressed in percentage. Net sales essentially refers to the same thing, in appropriate numbers. Sell through is calculated during a period. ( usually 1 month) It refers when sales made directly on the other side it refers to sales made through a channel.
Importance of selling through:
Selling through is an essential appliance basically for small business, specially for those who sell tangled or high value product and work to other enterprise, instead of consumers. Dixons Carphone can manage personalized merchandising by hiring sales representative who visits customised or by contacting them through telephone. It has been very difficult for the company to dealing with single customised, unless they sell face to face in mall (Gabler, Nagy and Hill, 2014). “Selling through” others includes selling which is done with the help of retailers, wholesalers and other distributors. It is because selling through is play a role as a intermediary which can be more cost effective for the firm in order to reaching with desired customers rather than selling them directly. In Dixons Carphone, it is the largest consumer electronics retailers and they are operated Currys digital, PC world and various well known brands. Then they are providing services directly to their potential clients in better manner.
The selling through relies on four factor, they are -
- Persuading prospects – Personal selling skills is very important as the sales representative uses their ability to gain the chances of a prospering sale in their business. The firm used their selling skills while understanding the potential demand and offering of a solution to those who necessarily in the form of a product or services that provides a strong advantages and represent worth of money.
- Selling complex products – Most of the companies who are in sells of complex products they must be able to reveal products to potential customers and deal with their approaches and problems (Rutherford, Park and Han, 2011). In Dixons Carphone, sales representative are as skill full so that they present the product focusing on the benefits which will be related to various judgement makers, such as specialised managers, buying officers or finance executives.
- Managing the sales cycles – Personal selling is as essential to organisation as merchandising commodity that needs a long sales revolution. It is very important in business to business marketing, anticipation goes through a purchasing procedure that includes a number of phase like determination of a demand, improvement of a description, choice of possible suppliers, assessment of provider, offerings and concluding buying determination. Dixons Carphone also used this sales cycle which help in controlling and smoothly running of business operation and its functions (Guenzi and Geiger, 2011).
- Developing customers relationships – It is very important part of business as to build a long term income for the future, a representative should use their individualised selling skills to conquer a strong relationships with their customers. A company representative should contact customers after their purchase for just to stable good and healthy relationship.
Advantage of Selling through :
Selling through is considered as more cost effectual manner of movement with customers rather than merchandising directly to them. If Dixons Carphone are willing to target business customers who gives priority to dealings with large suppliers, but selling them immediately may not be a realistic option. This will help in developing those services which are easily reachable to customers by extending geographical area of the business. If firm distributing various services regarding through different channels then entire obligation of selling products comes on the selling team and for this sales team should provide correct education. Company sales manager are deal with clients in easy manner and they are know very well that how they are able to carry out large number of customers in the market and negotiate which is possible in such cases (Homburg, Schäfer and Schneider, 2012).
M2 Critically measure the execution of various kind of sales structures using specific organisational examples
There are four types of sales structure which can be implemented in an organisation. By using sales structure, it is very essential for firm which help in reduces the stress of their employees and eliminate confusion. Dixons Carphone can used geographical structure which can lead towards lower the geographical duplication of efforts. Organization mainly follow formal structure which make discipline among employees as well as managers. This type of organizational structure usually depend on company size, operation and function.
You can also check- Assignment Help Canada
P4 Key generalisation and method for successful selling and how they bring to developing and managing customer relationships
Key principle refers to the fundamental norms, rules, values and regulation that represent that desirable and positive ways for an individual, group, society and community that can help in determining the right actions. Principles are more effective than policy and objectives that are regulate and governed the firm operations (Ingram and et. al., 2012). There are a lot of variations in sales such as whether it's sell assorted merchandise to various business that have contrasting type of customised and types of processes for each.
There are five basic principals of selling :
- Selling is all about relationships - In corporate world, building a relationship is very important. It doesn't matter what sale but ultimately the capacity to win that sale comes in the form of ability to form a relationship with buyer that are connected by company sellers. There are huge competition in market so as firm need to develop loyal customer and making good relationship with them. For maintaining good relationships, Dixons Carphone have to maintain a relationship which includes building rapport, identifying needs, showing genuine interests, building trust and putting values. They are providing best services and products to their customers on time so this will help in building and managing customer relationship in proper manner.
- Sale is not about product, but their problem- For an organisation, it is necessary to promote their company image, products and services and other facilities and in this way various issues occurs while doing sales. This is required for firm is to keeping their need prior then they can summarize the value and need of firm services is the way of convince. Dixons Carphone has important to occurrence in sales and principle is to count the different forms of demand to determine the feeling behind the purchasing conclusion. People can generally take the decision to take various services related to telecommunication which they then back up and confirm with logic (Jaramillo, Mulki and Boles, 2013). This would be the key points in selling is to judge the difficulty and let it into the affectional portion of the buying decision, then justify it with the value, features, benefits etc. If company solve various issues of their customer regarding products and others so this will assist in developing and managing good customer relationship in better manner.
- Price and value go hand in hand - The services are selling in which the company facilities such as retailer services could be in competition whose features may rarely change but the prices does not. The price of the facilities which are provided by firm can be defines the value of the services which can be offer to it's potential buyers. If buyer thinks that company product is expensive it's because they haven't created such value of it. Suppose a salesman get really hung up all around price and came up with result that this could be the main reason of failure in selling but in reality they came to know that price is irrelevant if they can build up the value of product than they didn't feel too expensive (Rogers, 2011). On the other hand, compliments is the one of the best way to develop good relation between a company and the prospective.
- There is no sale unless close it- If company have a big grapevine, they love to bragging about the impressive possibility that they are working and those customised which are targeted, everywhere the handwork putted. There is one of the key principals of selling is the reality that there is No sale unless close it (Johnson, 2015). Success in selling doesn't come from the pipeline so they require to use or how much hard work were put by them, all it comes from actual selling. The ability to succeeded in sales comes from how they close the deals and actually sell. For developing and managing appropriate relationship with their customers so they need to provide care to them. Caring is the best way shower love to someone and if the firm shower some love to their prospective then the probability of response from other side increased into double. This is often achieved by show to outlook that the firm like to be advised. A firm can get the response from the prospect by asking them about their persuasion, as enhancing cognition of their position allows them to have a more bearing sales communicating with them.
- Those who listen, win- This is very important to be success in selling that company must understand the needs, pain and desire of their customers to build a strong and healthy relationships. For Dixons Carphone, it is the only healthy way to feel and understand buyers pains , it can only happen by listening that they can find buying signals and then close the deal.
Techniques used in selling :
Finding the value wedge - It is very important to know that how much overlap is there between what are providing as compared to their competitors (Ketter and et. al., 2012). There are around 70 percentage of overlap has been confessed by the B2B salesperson. So it has been said that Dixons Carphone are focussing on 'parity area' so they should centering on what they can do for the client is various from what the competition can do, this would be considered as 'value wedge'. The value wedge must be unique to customers, and essential to the customer an defendable. On the other hand, gift is the best way to greet someone so company require to build good relation with their customers by giving them offers. It should be in any form either physical, or intangible, the thing which matter a lot is the design which form the potential feel essential. Intangible gifts generally considered in the form of some type type of recognition.
Telling stories with contrast - Dixons Carphone used this technique in which messaging is very important part as to tell company's story in an attractive way which is appealing to their prospects to customers. The challenges in corporate field is that if they want that everyone praise for employees work so they should explain company success story in a way that world remember by their audience. Dixons Carphone have to just explain story in 'before' and 'after' phrase. It should have a contrast. It help in creating powerful perception value among prospects. Often the best way to do that is talk about people who were already suffered from difficult situation they were working (Laudon and Laudon, 2011). Every interaction with a customer builds a strong sales relationship, and so the foremost mode to do this is to make insure to consumer feel as important. A prospective can be approached by talking with them in the topic which a prospect find interest and feel free to talk about it. This would be best way to start a conversation. As it has been said always that they have two ears and one mouth which symbolise that employees should speak less and listen more so, it is very important to give importance to prospect while listening their opinion. While doing this they can able to take the ideas of prospect thought but also they can able to gain the knowledge from other side through another story. It will help in developing and managing effective customer relationship with their customers in proper manner.
Making the customer as a Hero - Every narration has a leader and without hero, there story seems not completed. So start finding the hero. Cause the client is the one who necessarily to save the day, not salesman. Salesman role is authorised as a mentor. A firm role has been made to help customers and to see that what transformed in their world and how they can adopt and improved endure with grow (Li and Mao, 2012).
M3 Critically examine the utilization of prosperous selling generalisation and method in application to particular organisational examples
As per the Linoff and Berry, 2011 it can be analyzed that usage of principle doing selling which is very vital because this will assist in producing effectual gross sales procedures in more simple execution. This will make customer more affiliated with the firm as they are target by organisation in their promotional campaigns, But sometime, customer are complaint regarding delay in selling services and other which create bad impact on firm image. All the techniques are useful for company because it will assist in gaining attention of customers in better way. It can be used for managing and maintaining discipline activities among employees within an organisation.
P5 Explain the value of processing sales scheme that yield advanced profitability and incorporated account administration within sales structures
In current business situation, it is required for corporate association or institution is to help in gaining higher competitive benefits. This will ensure their future profitableness and selling. In this context, Dixons Carphone formed its merchandising and sales scheme which is consist with plan that are help in position a company brand. In addition to this, prospering sales strategies will be reachable for firm sales manager as they are performing their work in better manner in the target marketplace. Sales scheme represents the existent period that will spend in future merchandising activities in order to target desired customised in certain time period (Lyus, Rogers and Simms, 2011).
Apart from this, organization require to create its effective merchandising and sales scheme at international level so this will interact with their customised and identify their needs and demand. If firm satisfying its buyers all needs and wants so this will help in reaching with set goals and objectives. It is required for Dixons Carphone is to conduct market research so they can easily identify their potential buyers needs and demand. This will assist in determining some major factors which directly affects company position and performance level in the future time period.
Related Services- Management & Operation Approaches -Starbucks
Importance of sales strategies for Dixons Carphone Warehouse :
The Dixon's and car phone are two different company which have merged together with an untangle offer. This group has a distinctive position in UK specially in mobile phone area. In a company planning of sales strategy plays a vital role. There are several importance of sales strategy for a company which are as follows:
- Increasing sales and profitability – The main advantage of sales planning is to maintain and improve the sales and profitability in given time period. Sales plan has been formulated which can lead towards gaining higher profitability. There are various factors such as financial plan, location and eliminate expenses that can achieving goals of increasing sales in given time. If all the components are involved in sales planning so its results in increasing annual turnover of the company (Marshall and et. al., 2012).
- Better understanding of customers – The main objective of sales strategy is to find out various market trends and its customers needs. For developing accurate sales strategy, company can easily evaluate each type, taste and preferences of their buyers and as per their demand provided them actual products. Sales strategy involves marketing research by which company can easily identify their desired buyers needs and demand and try to satisfy them in proper manner. When company develop sales strategy so this will help in analysing their customers needs and demand in proper manner.
- Understand the target market: One of the importance of sales strategy is it help the Dixon's car phone company to know all about the buyer likes and dislike. When the company is clear all abut the service it supply to there customers,then the business is able to concentrate on its market resource and sales.
- Higher customer awareness – Sales strategy is essential because it help in generating awareness among customers regarding firm services and products. It will assist in developing and building customer religion and belongings towards company and they will be able to purchase innovative or new merchandise and services of the organisation. Dixons Carphone also try to enhancing its customer awareness by providing them new and unique type of goods and services.
- Appropriate budget: While making a sales strategy Dixon's car phone company must have a appropriate budget. Budget factors play a vital role for a company in order to increase sales revenue. If the organization doesn't have appropriate budget strategy then it cannot create awareness about there product in the market, so in order to generate awareness its is necessary for the company to think about how the product need to be advertised in the market so that they can attract huge numbers of customers, accordingly the budget need to be decided.
- Competitive advantage: One of the basic component of sales strategy is the competitive advantage. People have lot of options in regard with products,so it is essential to describe why the buyers should choose the Dixon's Carphone company products then there competitor. So while making a sales started it is necessary for the company to take into consideration the competitive advantage (Mueller, 2011).
- Consumer experience: One of the importance of sales strategy for the Dixon's Carphone company is that, End-user are taken into consideration while making the sales strategy. Keeping in view about the consumer experience about the products when they use. Like mostly buyer prefer to buy products online,so accordingly company need to prepare sales strategy . Consumer experience matters a a lot while making a sales strategy,in order to generate sales revenue.
- Penetration and skimming: Penetration and skimming both the factors plays a important role while preparing a sales strategy. Penetration means to keep the high price for the product in the market according to the situations demand,whereas skimming refers to keep the low price in the a market for the product or services in order to attract more of customer . If the Dixon's Carphone company wants to increase its demand of product in the market, then in that case must use the skimming strategy, if the company is a already holding a good position in the market then it should go for penetration strategy.
From the above described benefits of sales planning, it is required for Dixons Carphone Warehouse is to create and re-frame sale plan for survive in the high competitive edge. It will help company in acquiring higher growth and also enhancing share from target market place. Sales planning help in improving firm ability or capability to compete with external challengers in effective way for analyzing future strategies (Peter and Donnelly, 2011).
M4 Measure how core finance principles and prospering portfolio administration can lead to accumulated profitability and a competitory bound
There are various financial principle that are required in order to arrange the business strategy and policy. The financial principle are adopting various business entities so that it will help in resolving major issues and problem in an organisation and also improve annual turnover. there are various finance strategies such as save and invest, protect their financial losses, reduces the risk identity and many more so such are assist in increasing profitability and competitive edge of the company. This is strong finance strategy in which they are sale their products and services in the target market place to the customers at reasonable rate.
D2 Critically assess and form recommendations on how sales construction and formulation can better financial property
According to the view of Rodriguez and Honeycutt Jr, 2011 there are various sales structure of an organization such as geographical, Product based, Market based, Functional based structure which are help in increasing financial viability of the company in better manner. The sales structure assist in enhancing sales income and profitability which increase company capital in given time. It can be recommended that sales structure and approaches need to focus on profitable item so they can easily increase its company income and financial viability.
According to the above described report, it can be concluded that Sales management is the procedure of developing sales force, coordinating the sales operations and executing sales methods and techniques which help business in gaining target goals and objectives. It is an essential business operation and function as a net sales with the help of sales products and services for gaining high profitability and income. Sales management is important for Dixons Carphone is to reach with enhancing competition and required to improved various techniques or methods of distribution to reduces cost and increasing income. Sales reporting shows the increasing and decreasing trends of company services and facilities. There are various key principles of sales management that help company in smoothly running of business operations and its functions. Selling through is an important appliance basically for small business, specially for those who sell tangled or advanced worth product and services to other enterprise, rather than consumers. Along with this, selling through is reasoned as many cost effectual way of reach with customised rather than selling immediately to them.
For an organization, it is necessary to win in sales one can have the idea of whole thing about their problem and the reason behind their buying and not known about their telecommunication services. The evaluation of sales techniques assist in dealing and communicating with new customer who are try to involved with the company. The firm used their selling skills while understanding the prospect's need and offer of a solution. A company representative should contact customers after their purchase for just to stable good and healthy relationship. Sales structure of an organization identify that how an enterprise sales division is managed and organized in order to provide organization sales growth and development.
- Agnihotri, and et. al., 2016. Social media: Influencing customer satisfaction in B2B sales. Industrial Marketing Management. 53. pp.172-180.
- Agnihotri, R. and et. al., 2012. Bringing “social” into sales: the impact of salespeople’s social media use on service behaviors and value creation. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management. 32(3). pp.333-348.
- Andzulis, J.M., Panagopoulos, N.G. and Rapp, A., 2012. A review of social media and implications for the sales process. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management. 32(3). pp.305-316.
- Attia, A. M. and Honeycutt Jr, E.D., 2012. Measuring sales training effectiveness at the behavior and results levels using self-and supervisor evaluations. Marketing Intelligence & Planning. 30(3). pp.324-338.
- Baldauf, A. and Lee, N., 2011. International selling and sales management: Sales force research beyond geographic boundaries. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management. 31(3). pp.211-217.