This assessment will cover:
- What are the strategies through which the growth and the functioning are managed?
- What is global management research with all the primary and secondary analysis of data?
The present report is about suggesting different strategies to guide the company over the issue of limited use of the stand-alone camera of Pro- GO limited (Aihara and et.al.,2017). The company is engaged in the production of high-end cameras which provide high-quality videos in both daylight and night times. In the present time, this has been seen that most mobile phones carry these features in them. So this can is a serious point for the Pro Go Company as this market can suffer because this camera provides limited features of clicking photos and making videos. The represents report is percent to all esteem members of the company with various strategies that can be implemented in order to gain advantages in the market.
“ To reflect the strategies that PRO GO can implement in its business to make its product more desirable to be purchased.”
- Market segmentation can help in profiling prospective consumers.
- Going global can increase the market share and number of consumers.
- Strategic alliances can prove beneficial as access to new technology and funds will become very easy (Mueller and Naffziger, 2015)
To cultivate global competent human resource performance that will enhance the management system of Pro go over time
- Building up a global management system with a target of optimal utilization og human resource.
- Examine of personnel that will identify candidates suitable for senior management position (Ferreira, Raposo, Mainardes, 2014).
- Development of key skills in those future leaders by rotating them among key posts in various branches of Pro Go (Elert and Henrekson, 2017).
- To shed away the stern belief of self-sufficiency and to build up research and development system that would actively leverage the external technologies.
- Connection with various partners in domestic as well a international market can be set that can include foreign universities and research institutes, and this can enhance connectivity of company with global market as well (KozÅ‚owski and Bratnicki, 2017).
- Development of knowledge, promotional joints and contract research.
Related Services: Importance of Planning and Management in Organisation
Enhance Research and development
The strategy selected for Pro Go is the enhancement of research and development system as this will lead to gain competitive advantages in long run.
- Funds constrain
- Non achievement of set targets
- Cost reduction
- Non-finding of perfect technology
- Taking approvals from the higher authorities in case risk is involved.
- Aihara, H, and et.al., (2017). First data release of the Hyper Suprime-Cam Subaru Strategic Program. Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan. 70(SP1), S8.
- Mueller, C. B., & Naffziger, D. W. (2015). Strategic planning in small firms: Activity and process realities. Journal of Small Business Strategy. 10(1). 78-85.
- Ferreira, J. J., Raposo, M. L., & Mainardes, E. W. (2014). Strategy and strategic management concepts: are they recognized by management students?. Economics and Management.
- Kozłowski, R., & Bratnicki, M. (2017). The Role of Capabilities in the Development of Entrepreneurial Leadership. Wersja elektroniczna jest wersją podstawową. Wersja elektroniczna publikacji jest dostępna na stronie: piz. san. edu. pl. 11.
- Elert, N., & Henrekson, M. (2017). Entrepreneurship and institutions: a bidirectional relationship. Foundations and Trends® in Entrepreneurship. 13(3). 191-263.