Following are the questions which are dealt by the researcher:
- What are the various types of organizations and their objectives in public, private and voluntary sectors with their legal structure?
- Describe various types of organizations according tot their size and scope.
- What are the relationship among various organizational functions and how they are connected with organizational objectives and structure?
- Explain the pros and cons of impact of macro environment on business operations with the help of illustrations and case study.
- Evaluate the internal and external analysis of H&M in order to recognize the strength and weakness and how they are linked with external macro factors.
P1 Types and purpose of various organization
Corporate world is expanding across the regions with numerous purposes and distinctive motives towards overall nation. However, number of organizations are identifies at marketplace but totally different from each other in various aspect (Burns and Winter, 2011) . It means, three types of associations are determined but differ in work and performed their job role as per their objectives. Hence, various types of organizations are discussed as follows:-
Private sector:- Private sector is also known as citizen sector whose main motive is to gain maximum profit by satisfying more or more clients across the international boundaries. Basically, these type of organizations are run or controlled by individuals, groups or partners in order to generate maximum revenue. Along with this, focussing on acquiring consumer trust or loyalty for continuing their business for longer time period. Beside this, private business are classified into three main parts such as;
- Sole trader:- If an association is controlled or managed by single person without sharing liabilities or profit with any other member is known as sole proprietors. For example; plumbers, repairmen, designers and so on.
- Partnership:- According to this component if there is sharing of liability and profit between more than two members then it is known as partnership. Some of the companies which are established in partnership are; in between two friends, brothers and so on. It means liabilities are share between two of them such as; dentist, clinic, accounting etc.
- Small and medium enterprises:- Number of small organizations are establishing at marketplace with distinct motive such as; in retail, hospitality, food services hence forth.
- Large multinational companies:- As per this large number of organizations are establishing at international marketplace with various motive and purposes. Along with this trying to expand business in distinct regions for gaining maximum benefits such as; Apple, PepsiCo.
Hence, number of private companies are determine at marketplace for gaining maximum benefits by satisfying consumers (Chow and et. al., 2011) . For example; River Island one of the most successful fashion brand in UK which was found in almost 1948 in order to facilitate consumers with qualitative products. Their main purpose and legal structure is described as