This unit is based on business structure of Arden farm analyzing ways used by them for growing crops.
- Analyse sector of economic activity which Arden Farms operates and other two types of industry
- Determine business objectives and values of Arden farms
- What are long term source of finance for Arden farms
- Classification of stakeholders of Arden Farms private limited
Structure of business is consider as foundation or base through which all over activities of organisation has been carried out properly. Further, structure discuss about the rules, regulation and policies on the basis of which culture of organisation has been developed. Apart from it vision and objective of company has been formulated after considering the composition of business (Adner and Kapoor ,2010). Under this assignment the company which is preferred i.e. Arden farms which is growing private limited company involved in the culture and growing of several types of foods, vegetables and animal husbandry. Further it discuss about the Arden farms sector of economic activity, Guidelines for developing business objective and values and long term source of finance.
Sector of economic activity which Arden® Farms operates and other two types of industry classifications
Economic activity define as production, distribution and consumption of various commodities that lead to earning of profits in business. The main objectives of economic activity is the production of goods and services in order to make them easily available to costumers (Backhaus , Lügger and Koch ,2011). Arden farms is private limited company engaged in agriculture business and sector of economic activity in which company deals are described below:-
- Primary sector:- This sector is related to extraction and harvesting products from the earth and it also including all the activity related to production of raw material and other basic products. Arden farms basically indulge in mining, farming, forestry and gathering, fishing and it also include packaging processing of raw material.
- Secondary sector:- Under this sector finished goods are manufacture and it includes all the activities related to processing, construction and manufacturing of goods and services.
- Tertiary sector:- This sector basically includes service sector like transportation, banking insurance, television, radio and music.
Arden farms mainly deals in agriculture sector only like production of wheat, crop, fruits and vegetables.
Other two types of industry classification deal in this sector are stated below:-
OMEX:- Omex industry is leading supplier which deals in fertilisers and agriculture chemical products. The company offer different types of agriculture products which are of higher quality that includes crop nutrition package, solution fertiliser and foliar nutrients.
Agri machinery dealers:- This is also famous UK based agriculture industry dealing in farm products and consider as latest agriculture machinery industry earn huge amount of profits.
Business objectives and values of Arden farms
Arden farms main objective are described below:-
- To become the customer choice in respect of production of quality goods and services at affordable prices by using latest modern machinery and technologies.
- They also focuses on maintaining the satisfaction of employees and full fill their duty or obligation towards community (Drucker ,2012).
- To expand their agriculture farms at different countries in order to earn profitability and market share.
- Company also incur expenditure on research development sector in order to use high yield variety crops and adopt modern technologies in agriculture machinery that give standard quality of seeds.
- To use eco friendly equipments that produce less carbon footprints and less polluted to environment.
Values established by Arden farms in their organisation are:-
- To establish such type of friendly culture in organisation that leads to higher productivity and improve all over performance of employees.
- Company always focusing on using such ingredients in their farms products and services which are superior in quality and provide higher satisfaction to customers.
- The main value and ethics is related to maintaining sustainable development in the area they operate business.
Long term source of finance for Arden farms
The term long term finance means a proper way in which long term debts and obligation on business which are in financial terms which is last longer for peroid of 5 to 10 years. Different types of long terms financing for Arden farms are discuss below:-
- Borrowed capital:- under this loan is taken in the form of debentures, terms loans, bonds and public deposits in order to purchase the agriculture plant machinery and for the purpose of financing big projects.
- Incentives Sources:- Under this financial support and incentives has been provided by various government agencies in order to setting up industrial unit and locations. It can be taken in form of agriculture seed capital assistance, exemptions and capital subsidies.
- Deferred credit:- Under this long term financing has been provided in which supplier of plant machinery offer deferred payment system in which payment made after long period of time (Hornbeck and et. al. ,2011). For example Arden farms used this type of financing at the time when they purchase large agriculture plant machinery where huge investment is required.
Classification of stakeholders of Arden Farms private limited
Under Arden farm private limited first of all company require to identify the person to whom they want to make their stakeholders. In order to manage the stakeholders effectively there is need to manage them according to their requirement and needs that has be satisfied in the form of higher returns and dividend. The proper way through which stakeholders has been classified are discuss below:-
- Power and interest:- Under this stakeholders has been classified on the basis of power and interest they have in that projects and outcome coming from that business.
Power and influences:- Stakeholders has been categorised on the basis of power and influences at the time of taking important
You may also like the following samples: