The unit is based on digitization where changes occur due to transformation in business activities and this develops challenge thus firm had to respond to competition.
- Determine the aim and objective of digitization by softwire
- Conduct research at a small scale to gather data, maximize knowledge and support project activities.
- Implement project appearance and recommendations which are based on data collected from findings.
- Reflect on the value gained from the project and its usefulness for business performance.
Technology is a application of scientific knowledge into working as well as practical purpose which provide high quality product and services in long period of time. It is a method, devices and system which is an outcome of scientific information of people. Through this, person has solved real world issues in an effective manner. In this report select Softwire to analysis the impact of digitalisation on organisation performance in long period of time. In this company around 130 employees has worked and produce software that are meet the customers needs and wants in an effective manner (Ahmed Dine Rabeh, Jimenez-Jimenez and Martínez-Costa, 2013). They are hire brightest candidates and provide them great autonomy in order to receive higher productivity in an appropriate way. In this assignment covers aim and objectives of research project. It also includes project management plan that covers scope, cost, risk, time, communication, resources etc. and work breakdown structure as well as Gantt chart. In this research project make interpretation and recommendation according to outcome effectively.
P1 Project aim and objectives
Most of the company has run their business activities to achieve high profits and market position. So that, for this they are implementing innovation strategies at their work place for produce high quality as well as innovative product which help to provide competitive benefits in same industry (Incelli, 2013). Under this report covers digital technology and analysis its impact on organisation performance, productivity in long period of time. It is a management responsibility to implement latest engineering science into work place to improve employees performance and reduce work load. Through this, enterprises has able manufacturing high quality commodities which help to gain higher customer's satisfaction and market position. Softwire want to execute emerging digital workplace technologies that is includes ambient knowledge, read analytics, production studio, immersive technology, burolandschaft, internet of things, silo busting, my pet AL, my personal cloud, hackers nench, omni comms and digital university etc.(Chesbrough, 2010). All these has been implemented at work place in order to improve production quality and able to meet clients satisfaction. In current market environment technology is dynamic in nature and change very fast so that each and ever companies want to update with all market technical trend in order to compete their competitors at market place. Small firms has improve production and communication process at work place as well as with their potential clients by several application like email, texting, personal digital, mobile app, website, social media site Facebook; twitter; Instagram; LinkedIn;, E- commerce site and many more. It help to create awareness about product among consumers to improve brand recall and value. Physical resources like machines, equipments, tools, operation activities etc. all this has associated with latest technology which help to completing all task in given time frame in an effective manner to rise clients portfolios in order to achieve high profitability and sustainability in long period (Crane and Matten, 2016). Softwire is a small scale enterprise which are run their business activities at tiny level. This organisation has organising research which to know the impact of digital technology on their performance.
Read this sample
Aim: “ To analyse the impact of digital technology in various business activities like operations, inventory management, distribution, communication on organisation performance”. A case study of Softwire firm.
Objectives: The main objective of this research are detail below:
- To analyse impact of digitalisation on companies performance.
- To explain the role of technology in small firms.
- To ensure the impact of latest technology in enterprises employees and their productivity.
- To find out major factors to carry out research in right path.
- To make as well as provide recommendation to whole research outcome in an effective manner to increase performance of an organisation.
- What is a impact of digitalisation on firms performances?
- What is a the major role of technology in small firms?
- Does latest technology with in enterprises has enhance employees performance and their productivity?
- What is the major factors to carry out research in right path?
- Provide recommendation to whole research outcome in an effective manner to increase performance of an organisation?
P2 Explain project management plan that includes cost, time, scope, communication, risk, resources and quality
Project management plan is a type of document which aid researcher in determining the way through which project is executed and monitored (Lin and Chen, 2012). It summarises entire concept of research as well as its activities so that evaluate the positivity of outcomes. Therefore, building project management plan is a complex task in an organization. To formulate a perfect plan helps in attaining the targeted goals and objectives within a short interval of time. Along with this, it provides proper and clear direction to organisers through which they can execute the entire project in an effective manner. Thus, without a management plan, a firm cannot able achieve its success. It also assists organisations benefits in improving its performance level as well as brand image at market place. Such type of project plan includes various types of concepts like scope of research, quality of assurance, requirement of capital, risk involves as well as resources need to execute the plan in proper way. Hence, managers of Softwire are needed to consider these factors while making decision of project.
You may also like this sample: Unit 6 Introduction To Management Level 4
- Scope of project: It is an essential part of any project management plan which describes the entire scope of research (Gebauer, Edvardsson and Bjurko, 2010). In marketplace, there are various opportunities available through which an association can increase its growth of business in a desired way. This section shows how a project can develop like adoption new technologies and techniques aid firms to manufacture a high quality of products or services to people at marketplace. Another opportunity in this context is process of digitalisation which also helps organisations in expanding their business in other countries and sell commodities in a wide manner.
- Risk management: Every change in operational function and execution of new project involves many risks. Therefore, it is essential for management to consider on each aspect which can cause failure of project (Jones and Lubinski, 2012). As Softwire is a technological firm which manufactures software for other firms in order to resolve their problems, therefore, it needs to make changes in products and operational activity on regular basis (Eckerson, 2010). Although these types of modifications involve various risks, yet it helps in increasing profitability of firm also.
Quality control: Maintenance quality of products or services is an important function of management of a company. Therefore, in formulating project plan, managers are required to concern on monitoring ea