Recognition of various opportunities which are existed in the environment in order to exhale high success.
- Examination of types of organisations along with their size and scope.
- Examination of interlinkage between a various organisation in Nestle.
- Analysis of the impact of macro-environmental factors of Nestle.
- Identification of internal capabilities of Nestle.
Business environment can be defined various internal and external factors that can affects on the organisational functions, activities as well as operations in which includes supply and demands, customers management, business rules or regulation, employees etc. Business environment generally connote with several forces which are beyond the control of management. There is requires to formulate better strategies and action plan for surviving in competitive advantages (Reed, 2013). In this included competitors, suppliers, social, technological, legal, customers and government. This report is based on Nestle firm which is Switzerland's food and drink company and dealing in international market. This assignment will define various types and purposes of different organisation such as public, private as well as voluntary. It will explain size or scope of various organisation and their relationship with different functions that link to business objectives and structure. This will be identify positive or negative impacts on the business operations and conduct internal as well as external analysis for identification of strengths and weaknesses. It will also defines that how these strengths or weaknesses are interrelated with external macro factors.
P1 Types and Purpose of private, public and voluntary organisation and their legal structure
In this defined that there are number of organisation which have different objectives, aims, and legal structure. These are depend on the nature of business as how it perform its task and run its operations for achieving particular goals or objectives in an effective manner. There must be required to follow several legal structure and focus on performing entire activities so that company can run and attain predetermined objectives or targets. In this describe various organisation with different categories such as public, private and voluntary. They have their different types and purposes with legal structure such as:
In this defined as the venture that generally controlled and operated by an individual in private form. They also use the term of private limited company and in such kinds of incorporated firms, individuals shares are not publicly traded and held by a small number of stakeholders. An individual come up with their resources, funds and several tools or techniques for the purpose of operating business and achieve set goals.
Nestle is privately owned company that deals in food and beverages sectors in the world. Their main aim is to become world's largest firm and generate higher revenues or profits in more effective manner. It was established in the year of 1866 in Switzerland. There are number of products or services which provided by the Nestle firm such as medical and baby foods products, coffee, frozen items, dairy products, teas and snacks etc.
Purpose of Nestle
- To serve better quality and organic products to the target audience.
- To grab the various opportunities and become world's largest firm in nutritions products.
- To attain Zero environmental aims or objectives in the market.
- To give best products or services to meet the vision as good food and good life.
Legal structure of private company:
- Partnership: There are two or more individual come up with several ideas, thoughts, resources, capital and many tools for the purpose of starting and operating business ins an efficient way. They have to perform some legal formalities and make agreements in which describe about their limited liabilities, responsibilities as well as percentage of sharing profits and loss within the firm. In this consider a partner who do not take any part of making decisions and corrective actions is called silent partner. The purpose of partnership is to generate more profits or revenues while running firm.
- Sole proprietorship: In this included those business firm that starts, operated and run by an individual or a single person. They bring some effective business ideas and resources for starting a new venture. Sole trader owned and controlled of the business firm for attaining set targets or objectives in an effective manner. They also have unlimited liabilities and no any separate legal distinction as well.
- Limited companies: There may be defined any separate legal entity from owner or other individuals as in this included two types of limited such as shares and guarantees etc. in which owners have some limited liabilities regarding capital or shares of the business firm.
There are several business organisations that generally owned and controlled by the government of the country for the purpose of social welfare and their benefits. In this included military, police, transportation services, free school educations, healthcare centres, public transit, infrastructure and road construction etc. that operated by the government as they play vital role in performing such tasks or activities for society development and their benefits as well.
NHS (National Healthcare Services) is defined as the public healthcare centre that situated in the UK. They are giving various medical facilities such as therapy, dental and optical. Their main aim is to improve health conditions of the society people by providing better quality of services or facilities at cheapest costs.
Purpose of NHS
- Treat every individual with an appropriate manner for improving their health conditions.
- To provide better quality of treatments and healthcare services to the patients in cheap costs.
- To provide necessary informations regarding health matters in national and international level.
Legal structure of public company
- Central government: they undertake various functions or activities regarding state and central government department.
- State government: In this, they contribute in several activities or functions of agencies and state government as well.