The Making of Impressive Descriptive Essay | [Expert's Secret Story]
Table Of Contents
"It was a cold winter morning but with a bright sun shining in the sky. There are still dewdrops dripping from the leaves and the grass in the garden, which is looking greener than ever before. The birds chirping pleasantly just made the atmosphere more calm and serene."
Doesn’t this seem like a perfect start to your descriptive essay? It does, right?
Hello students, hope you are having a great winter! One best thing about it is, you get to enjoy the sun and feel the warmth. It can be ice skiing, sunbathes, morning walks, evening get-outs, etc.
But one thing that can keep you from enjoying this is your academic task - descriptive essay writing. Yes, with every vacation you get from school or college, you have some assignments piled up on your desk. This is because professors want you to make the best of that time in learning and studying. But we understand how important vacation time is for students and thus are here to help you. But before that, let’s take a look at what is a descriptive essay in the below section.
What Is a Descriptive Essay? [A Brief of It]
An essay that is used to describe anything from a writer's perspective to the reader is known as a descriptive essay. This type of writing is used to give the experience of five senses to a reader: sight, smell, hear, feel, and taste. Here are a few things or points that one can describe and write an essay on:
- Any Object -It can be anything you like, want, hate, or such.
- A Person - It can be your inspiration, celebrity, family member.
- Any Event -It can be the first opportunity, recognition, memorable.
- A Place - It can be your dream, native, favorite or special.
- An Experience - It can be good or bad, with learning or a lesson.
- Any Emotion - It can be for anyone or anything, fake, real, or unexpressed.
- An Idea - It can be something you put to use or not or want to.
These are a few points on which one can easily draft a descriptive essay. But if you do not know how to write a descriptive essay, then here’s a step-by-step guide for you in the below section.
How to Write a Descriptive Essay? [Steps]
Writing an essay is one thing that comes in the way of students and stops them from getting good grades. Though the student has good knowledge of the subject and knows how to draft it, he still fails when it comes to writing, which leads to poor grades. Thus, here are a few simple steps that a student should follow for drafting an impressive document:
- Know Your Audience - If you know what your audience expects from you, you can set a clear goal.
- Choose a Specific Topic - You should have a specific topic that you want to cover in the essay.
- Collect Information - You should collect information from various sources to draft an informative essay.
- Prepare an Outline - You have a clear path to follow for success with a clear outline.
- Start with a Draft - Always begin with a rough draft to look into it and make necessary changes as per the requirement.
- Review the Draft - Never forget to review the essay as a whole after completing it part-by-part to get a better idea.
- Edit & Proofread - Do some editing and proofreading before making the final submission to ensure it's perfect.
These are the seven simple steps to success for students when writing a descriptive essay. However, if you are new to this writing and are looking for some essay help, here are some tips from our experts that can save you from all the struggle. So, let's check the next section.
Descriptive Essay Writing Tips from Experts!
Writing an impressive essay that meets readers' expectations is not an easy task. One needs to be attentive, focused, and determined for the same, along with good subject knowledge, experience in writing, and an approach to persuade the reader. If you lack in any of these, follow these tips shared by our professionals at Global Assignment Help and score the best grades:
- Use Simple and Lucid Language
- Keep Brainstorming for Better Ideas
- Focus on the Five Senses
- Add an Attractive Hook for Attention
- Rely on Only Your Understanding
- Get Organized to Avoid More Anxiety
- Pick the Right Words
Now, let's take a look at some topic suggestions and examples to better understand this. So, let's move to the next section.
Descriptive Essay Example & Topics
Here are a few essay topic suggestions which you should try for sure so that you can draft an impressive document on them:
- Describe any object with a sentimental value.
- Describe your role model or inspiration.
- Describe an event you conducted or want to.
- Describe your go-to place for mood uplift.
- Describe the time when you felt proud of yourself.
- Describe a painful situation when you couldn’t take it.
- Describe an idea which you would implement if you won elections.
These are some topic ideas for students for writing a descriptive essay. If you want to know more about this, then look at this descriptive essay example:
If you still think you are not ready to draft a good essay or don't know how to begin, then you should turn to an expert for assistance. Yes, read the below section to know more!
Who Can Help in Descriptive Essay Writing?
Usually, when students get stuck even after reading this blog, they need not get disappointed; they can seek professional help. Yes, the experts of Global Assignment Help are here to provide you with the best assistance to score the best grades and impress your professor at the first look.
And the cherry on the cake is, you get to avail the top discounts, exciting offers, and amazing freebies along with the best homework help online that will make this more interesting. So, do not hesitate more. Just turn to our experts and get the best essay delivered directly to you!
Get A+ Within Your Budget!
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- No Privacy Infringement
- Quick Services
- Subject Experts
- Innovative Documents
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Easy to Use Paraphrasing Tool to Simplify Complex Academic WritingCheck Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic requirement!Essay Typer
- Dissertation Outline Generator
Get Structured Outline by Professionals for Your DissertationCheck Dissertation
- Thesis Statement Generator
Create the perfect thesis statement in just few minutes!Generate Thesis Statement