7 SMARTER Ways to Make Your Essay LONGER (100% Proven Tips)
Table Of Contents
â€œHow to make an essay have more words?â€ is the first question which arises in the mind of the students who fail to generate enough words/phrases for filling the required space. And, let us not forget how strict the professors are when it comes to word count. For every one wordless, your chance of getting an A+ will drop by 1%. The students often reach to the professionals of essay writing help UK websites for the answer, but fail to get a satisfying answer.
Hello, students! Welcome to the informative blog which contains the answer to your question, â€œHow to increase the word count of an essay?â€ The write-up shares proven techniques to achieve the word limit without getting noticed. Grab yourself a pen and paper as you begin reading further!
7 Golden Rules of Essay Writing for Increasing the Word Count!
Ohh...I am 200 words short for writing a 3,000 words essay. God, please help me.
Congratulations! Your prayer has been answered. Yes, you read it right. Below are 7 golden rules for raising the text length. But, before moving further, let us shed light on how lengthy a â€˜good’ essay is.
Structure & Word Limit of an Eye-Catchy Essay
- Essay Title (11-13 Words)
- Introduction (120 Words)
- H1 (240 Words): Topic Sentence â†’ Explanation â†’ Examples â†’ Important Point
- H2 (240 Words): Topic Sentence â†’ Explanation â†’ Examples â†’ Important Point
- H3 (240 Words): Topic Sentence â†’ Explanation â†’ Examples â†’ Important Point
- H4 (240 Words): Topic Sentence â†’ Explanation â†’ Examples â†’ Important Point
- H5 (240 Words): Topic Sentence â†’ Explanation â†’ Examples â†’ Important Point
- Conclusion (120 Words): Restate Thesis â†’ General Conclusions â†’ Final Concluding Statement
Now, you must have got the answer to the question, â€œhow long is an essay in college/school?â€ Moreover, as per the essay writing help UK team of professionals, re-introduction of arguments, making a sentence wordy, using unnecessary literary devices, etc., gets easily notified by the professor. However, here are 7 essay writing Help rules for helping you fill the required space unnoticed.
1..2...3...Let us begin!
1. Use Transition Words/Phrase: It is one of the most legitimate technique which kills two bird with a single stone. On the one hand, it will increase your essay words, and on the other hand, it will help in keeping the language formal. For the ones who don't know, transition words/phrases are used for connecting two ideas within a paragraph. Some of the widely used word/phrases are:
- With this in mind
- With regards to this
- You must have got the idea, right?
2. Plan a Paragraph Structure: The genuine essay writing service UK service providers explain that planning the format beforehand helps a student to incorporate more words than usual. Well, the reason is simple. When a student has known the important aspects, the chances of missing out information reduces, resulting in more number of words. A typical paragraph structure looks like:
- Topic sentence
- Main point
- Supporting evidence
- Argument (if any)
This is one of the important tips for writing a 5 paragraph essay.
3. Elaborate Your Sentences: You might argue that on one end, it is recommended to avoid using wordy sentences, and on the other end, this tip demands elaboration of phrases. However, it is high time that students should understand that there is a very fine line between being â€˜over-wordy’ and â€˜unnoticed over-wordy.’ Let us understand this tip with the help of some examples:
Apply â€˜to be’ constructions: "He drives fast." can be changed to "he is a fast driver."
Restore verbs with nouns: â€œHe resoluted.â€ can be replaced with â€œHe made a resolution.â€
Introduce descriptions: â€œHe was tired.â€ can be changed to â€œHe was tired as he walked 5 k.m. to reach the office.â€
Replace Pronouns: Use â€œhe & his subordinates,â€ instead of using â€œtheyâ€
So, instead of asking, â€œhow to make an essay have more words?â€ to the cheap essay helpers, implement this awesome rule and combat with the word limit.
4. Add Additional Ideas: This essay writing tip will assist the majority of the students struggling with their essay. All you need to do is read your academic paper again and again. Doing so will generate more ideas/arguments in your mind related to the essay topic, and this will result in solving the purpose. This approach can be implemented in two ways:
Check whether the supported argument details the paragraph aspects or not. If the answer is no, then you know what to do, right?
Break a long paragraph comprising of two or more ideas into smaller paragraphs. Elaborating the small paragraphs will further assist you in meeting your professor's demand.
5. Ask Your Friend To Read Your Paper: Do not re-read your document again and again as you are already familiar with the words and arguments used. And, therefore, the chances are high that you will be unable to find loopholes in your paper. How about asking a friend for help? Sounds great, isn’t it? The essay writing help UK experts illustrate that your essay topic and information will be new to your friend, and therefore, he can easily identify if you have done complete justice with the topic or not. In case he feels dissatisfied, you can back-up some more information to make the point strong.
6. Put Yourself in Reader’s Shoes: Again, an important tip for the ones looking for the answer to the query, â€œHow to make an essay long?â€ What you have to do is to keep yourself on the reader’s side and examine your essay. Analyze the points where they can disapprove from your viewpoint and raise an opposition. Now, after you have known the points, support the counterarguments to ensure that there is no place to raise disapproval in your academic paper. In this way, you will uplift the word count while keeping the central idea of the essay topic alive.
7. Avoid the â€˜Obvious’: The genuine essay writing service UK experts highlight that this isn't a 'tip' but a collection of 'tips.' Generally, student adopts to several obvious practices for meeting the word count requirement and fail miserably. Therefore, if you want to transform your dream of getting an A+ into reality, then stay away from the below mentioned 'useless' tricks. Remember, your class professor has witnessed such practices for decades, and yours isn't new for him.
- Do not rephrase an argument
- Do not over-exaggerate a point/idea
- Do not talk out of context. Stick to the essay topic
- Avoid repeating the thesis statement in each paragraph
So, these were the 7 golden rules of essay writing for drafting an impeccable of paper within the prescribed word limit. Moreover, bringing these tips into practice isn't an overnight task. Slowly and gradually, students can learn to implement them in their essay. While you are busy learning these techniques, let online essay writers take care of your valuable marks.
How to Write a Long Essay Fast? Here’s the Answer from Experts!
Global Assignment Help, the reliable and trusted essay help service provider, is the perfect destination to get all your writing worries solved. The website has an in-house team of best online essay writers, researchers, proofreaders, editors, and quality analyst who leaves no stone unturned in delivering a supreme-quality paper in no time. The team of professionals will strive hard in crafting an academic paper as per the university guidelines. Furthermore, here are a few guarantees provided by the website, which will compel you to ask the experts, â€œCan you write my essay for me?â€
- 0% Traces of Plagiarism
- Cheap Essay Writing Help UK Service
- Timely Delivery
- 24*7 Customer Support
- Refund Policy
- Free Plagiarism Report
- Free Unlimited Revisions
You may also like: How to Start an Essay with a Quote?
Thus, without wasting a single moment, reach out to the experts of Global Assignment Help and ask, "can you write my essay for me" and get your work done within the deadline. Hurry up! The website is currently offering unbelievable discounts.
Happy Academic Year!
Read these blogs
7 Secret Hacks to Maximize Your Academic Scores
7 Most Common Mistakes to Avoid While Writing a Dissertation
7 Major Environmental Engineering Topics for Next Assignment Writing
7 Features to Check Before Seeking Homework Writing Service
Get A+ Within Your Budget!
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- No Privacy Infringement
- Quick Services
- Subject Experts
- Innovative Documents
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Easy to Use Paraphrasing Tool to Simplify Complex Academic WritingCheck Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Reference Generator
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!Generate References
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topicâ€™s requirement!Essay Typer
- Dissertation Outline Generator
Get Structured Outline by Professionals for Your DissertationCheck Dissertation