Details For Submission Of An Assessment
write an essay which reflect the image of contemporary MICE industry and the challenges faced by current management. The essay should be in the context of UK.
Your essay should consider the following points which are mentioned below:
- overview/ introduction about MICE industry.
- facilities, services and activities which are provided in MICE industry.
- communication channels which are being utilised in the activities of MICE industry.
- process which will help in complying with the present legislation.
Explain the scope of environment used in this industry along with the organisations involved and the scope of MICE industry.
Interpret the key components of costing, planning, promoting, monitoring, implementing and appraise the activities of MICE industry
Analyse how the risk measures and the cost and control comply with the present legislation.
Referencing – you are required to use the Harvard referencing system.
Deadline for submission
The deadline of this submission is 16th of December 2019 by 5 p.m.
It is advised you to submit your project before the deadline. But in case if you are not able to submit your work before deadline than according to our regulation UEL has given permission to the students to submit their work up to 24 hours after the deadline. An assessment which is late submitted but within the extended 24 hours after deadline then it will accepted but the fixed 5% of penalty will be charged on the opposition of total marks obtained. If your work is submitted twice then the second submission will be remarked and 5% of your marks will be deducted. In case of any genuine reason if you miss to submit the project then the students have to apply for exculpatory condition, or you will receive a zero marks.
- Font style: Times New Roman or Arial
- Size: 12.
- Line spacing – 2.0
- The page orientation - Portrait
- Layout - Justified
- You have to follow the format of an essay in your work.
- Word limit should be 1800
- before starting your work you have to insert the feedback sheet.
- The cover page of your project should contain the following details: title of an essay, name and code of module, deadline of submission and the student number.