Considering the annul Invictus games event Critically analyze and reflect on sports and event tourism in United Kingdom. Also, analyse the impact of the games on cultural, social and economic level.
You need to use the secondary data from the relevant and reputed sources in order to construct and justify your arguments. Moreover, you are suggested top used theories and concepts which is learned in different other modules.
In your paper, you should cover the following aspects which are given below:
Apply types of events tourists.
Analyse the tourist’s experience and motivations.
Analyse the importance of the event for the host country.
Destination planning of the host country
Learning Outcomes Assessed by the Task
LO1- Give understanding of active and passive sport tourism.
LO2-Critically analyse the significance of sport and events for tourism
LO3- Critically reflect on the impacts of sports and events tourism.
LO4- Analyse the management problems related to sport tourism and give recommendations.
LO5- Conduct an independent research to develop a well-reasoned argument.
You are suggested that you try to submit all the coursework by the given deadline decided as meeting deadlines will be expected in employment. Somehow, as per the UEL, they have permitted students to be able to submit their coursework up to 24 hours after the deadline. Late submission by the students subjected to a fixed penalty of 5 % of the total obtained marks by the students.
- Convention for presentation and submission
- Your work must be presented in an easy format.
- The assessment feedback sheet.
- There should be a title page and a reference list.
- Please place these two in separate page.
- Insert the assessment feedback sheet before you start the work.
- A title page should contain the tile of the essay, module code and name, submission deadline.
- Font style: Times new roman:12
- Allow 2.0-line spacing
- The page should be portrait and the layout ‘Justified’