- LO1 - As a part of the research process determine the different research methodologies and approaches.
- LO2 - Determine and identify the research which is relevant for the business research project.
- LO3 - Communicate the various results of the researched project to the answered stakeholders.
- LO4 - Explain on the application of the various research concepts and methodologies.
the topic for the research is “ the impact of digital technology on small medium enterprises. The main objectives of this project is to offer the understanding of the sustained research in a specific field to the students.
The student is required to choose their won small medium sized organisation in order to conduct the research for this project.
- Conduct a research proposal which should include research topic, aims and objectives, hypothesis, rational of research, literature review, research time plan, and the various approaches and methodologies.
- Conduct the brief analysis related to the topic within 5000 words. This should include the various topic such as topic, statement, objectives, literature review, rapprochements and methodologies, data collection and hypothesis and at last conclusion and recommendations.
- Present a verbal presentation of the research outcomes.
P1 conduct a research proposal including the effective hypothesis.
P2 Determine the suitable research methods and conceptualization to primary
and secondary research.
M1 Examine various research approaches and methodology and make justifications for the choice of methods selected based on philosophical/ theoretical frameworks.
D1 critically analyse the different research methodology
P3 Evaluate the primary and secondary research using suitable methods for a business research project that consider costs, access and ethical issues.
P4 conduct the various tools in order to analyse the data and research over the topic
M2 Discuss the advantages and disadvantage and pitfalls of the various approaches of data collection
P5 communicate the research findings and outcomes to the stakeholders
M3 critically analyse the research objectives and communicate within the organisation effectively
D2 give the valid recommendations and analyse the various outcomes
P6 Indicate on the affectivity of research methods which is applied in the research project
P7 conduct alternative research methodologies and lessons learnt in view of the outcomes
M4 conduct the critical reflections and recommendations over the findings and researched project
D3 Show reflection
and engagement in the