Music Research paper outline
It must include detailed paper which should emphasise on the concept of music, its genre and its relation with the composer and other areas in the genre.
Structure of the essay
The Music and Career of Vivaldi
Vivaldi was appointed as a priest but not engaged in any religious services. Most popular for whole life as a composer of opera
- Much of the works in Venice, Florence, Rome
- Music was famous throughout Europe
Performed for the Ospedale della Pieta
- Pieta was an illegitimate and abandoned girls of Venice
- Vivaldi developed marketable skill and gave the girls knowledge of the violin.
- Vivaldi wrote over 500 concertos, mostly based on orchestra at the Pieta
- The orchestra also raise funds/donations from concerts; well-known orchestra in Europe, main source of attracting tourists with music.
The Solo Concerto (must consists of two paragraphs, first deals with genres and second paragraphs defines the significance of genres).
The Italian concerto established in the second half of the 17thcentury—composers Corelli, Torelli
- Two forms of concerto was solo and grosso
- Concerto grosso-an orchestra comprises of group of 2 or more.
- Solo concerto-an orchestra comprises of single soloist plus continuo
- A three-movement structure, usually fast-slow-fast.
Vivaldi’s “Winter” Concerto (discuss in four paragraphs and one must consist of background and one for each movement)
Solo concerto. The Four Seasons which were described in 1725.
- Four concertos which represent the seasons.
- Each concerto comprises of poem that might have been written by Vivaldi
Each season describes the ritornello and the episodes to explain images from the poem programmatically
- Tremblingis demonstrated by
- Freezing winds are demonstrated by
- Blowing feet are demonstrated by
- Teeth jabbering are demonstrated by
- kindle fire is represented by
- diagram with timings
Third Movement (to be completed)
- ambulating slowly is represented by
- Tumbling, plunging is represented by
- The wind direction is represented by
- Formal diagram with timings
- Explain Vivaldi’s Four Seasons and his works
- Compare his other concertos, and the poetry made in the Four Seasons