- Course Code: MG624
- Course Title: Marketing Essentials Project
- University: Bucks New University
- Country: UK
Project Brief and Guidance
You are the new marketing manager of ZARA your company has just appointed three new board members who want to understand the strategies used by the company to grow its market share. Your Managing Director has requested you to produce a report that will address all the issues the board members wanted to be familiar with.
By the end of this unit a student will be able to:
- Explain the role of marketing and how it interrelates with other functional units of an organisation.
- Compare ways in which organisations use elements of the marketing mix (7Ps) to achieve overall business objectives.
- Develop and evaluate a basic marketing plan
You have produced notes as given below that include:
LO1 Explain the role of marketing and how it interrelates with other functional units of an organisation
- Explain how the key roles and responsibilities of the marketing function relate to the wider organisational context.
- Analyse the roles and responsibilities of marketing in the context of the marketing environment.
- Analyse the significance of interrelationships between marketing and other functional units of an organisation
- Critically analyse and evaluate the key elements of the marketing function and how they interrelate with other functional units of an organisation
LO2 Compare ways in which organisations use elements of the marketing mix (7Ps) to achieve overall business objectives
- In an organisation that you are familiar with you are now required to write a report that aims to:
- Compare the ways in which different organisations apply the marketing mix to the marketing planning process to achieve business objectives.
- Evaluate different tactics applied by organisations to demonstrate how business objectives can be achieved.
LO3 Develop and evaluate a basic marketing plan
- Produce and evaluate a basic marketing plan for an organisation of your choice
- Produce a detailed coherent evidence – based marketing plan for an organisation
- Design a strategic marketing plan that tactically applies the use of the 7Ps to achieve overall marketing objectives.
Marketing involve identification of customer need, creation, development as well as production of goods and services. It simply deliver valuable product to the consumer by selecting potentiate candidate for the product. Further, marketing is itself a very broad term.......
P1: Define key roles and responsibility of marketing function
Marketing function: Marketing function helps in creation of potential product by identifying need of consumers (Aghazadeh, 2015). Along with that it involve engagement of promotional activities by differentiating the product from the alternative offered.....
P2: Define roles and responsibility of marketing in relation to wider organisation context
An organisation has various department or division such as marketing, HR and Finance which are interconnected with each other and helps to fulfil overall objective of an organisation....
P3: Application of marketing mix by making comparison among competitor
Marketing Mix: Marketing mix refer to the tactics or actions adopted by company in order to perform effective marketing activities (Fejza and Asllani, 2013). It involve seven......
P4 Formulation of marketing plan for an organisation
Marketing plan is prepared to depict the current position of company. It include the activities such as advertisement or marketing that helps to attain the goal of organisation.....