- Show coherent understanding on how various management and leadership style impact on organisational performance in the commercial air transport industry.
- Identify and analyse the ability that develops and motivate the people to work effectively for resolving the conflict issues in the air transport industry.
Management and leadership style is used to influence the business performance and culture of the airline industry. Leadership and management identified as the firm characteristics including its history, services and organisations etc. Beyond the CEO, airlines industry includes leaders who performs various roles for reducing the conflict and influence the behaviour and culture of the organisation.
Students also look for the servies: Equity Financing and Investment Appraisal Techniques
- identify the different roles that a manager and leader perform to manage the people in airlines industry and choose any aviation industry of your own choice.
- Analyse the management styles that improves the performance and motivate the workforce in an airline environmental and address the issues related to conflict management.
- Title Page
- Content Page
- Introduction: Brief introduction about each section and must be informative.
- Explanation in detail
- List of References
- Appendices: Only when it is relevant.