- in order to understand the principles of sales management.
- advantages of how sales structures are organized and explain the importance of selling though others.
- Identify the principles of successful selling.
- Explain the finance of selling.
- Explain the key principles of sales management in relation to the significance of sales planning and methods of selling.
- Discuss how the principles of sales management can be differentiated in response to consumer buying behavior.
- Critically explain the understanding of sales management.
- Explain the advantages of sales structure and explain how they are organized with suitable examples.
- Explain the significance and advantages of selling through others.
- Critically explain the different types of sales structures.
- Justify your answer with the various techniques and understanding of sales management.
- Identify the various key principles and tools for successful selling and how this help in building customer relationship.
- Critically identify the principle of successful selling.
- Justify your answer with the understanding in context of the organisation.
- Discuss the importance of sales strategies.
- Identify how the finance management can help in increased profitability.
- Identify and give recommendations how sales structure can improve financial viability.
|LO1 Present an understanding of the principles of sales management||LO1, 2 & 3D1 Produce a coherent, fully justified critical evaluation based upon a comprehensive understanding of sales management, structure and selling techniques within an organisational context.|
|P1 Discuss key principles of sales management in relation to the significance of sales planning, methods of selling and sale reporting.||M1 Evaluate how principles of sales management will be different in response to consumer and business buying behaviour.|
|LO2 Evaluate the relative merits of how sales structures are organised, and recognise the importance of ’selling through others’|
|P2 Evaluate the benefits of sales structures and how they are organised using specific organisational examples.P3 Explain the importance and the advantages of the concept of ‘selling through’ others.||M2 Critically evaluate the implementation of different types of sales structures using specific organisational examples (e.g. geographic, marketing, product sales).|
|LO3 Analyse and apply principles of successful selling|
|P4 Identify the key principles and techniques for successful selling and how they contribute to building and managing customer relationships in application to specific organisational examples.||M3 Critically analyse the application of successful selling principles and techniques in application to specific organisational examples.|
|LO4 Demonstrate an understanding of the finance of selling|
|P5 Discuss the importance of developing sales strategies that yield highest profitability.||M4 Evaluate how core finance principles and successful portfolio management can lead to increased profitability and a competitive edge.||D2 Critically evaluate and make recommendations on how sales structures and approaches can improve financial viability.|