- Define the various range of venture types that the entrepreneur considers.
- Discuss the impact of Brexit on small businesses and on the economy.
- Define the key aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Identify the different environment which hinders entrepreneurship.
- Identify the different types of ventures and explain how they are relating to typology of entrepreneurship.
- Define the range of entrepreneurial ventures
- Examine the growth of entrepreneurial ventures
- Explain the similarities and differences between entrepreneurial ventures
- Explain how the micro and small business organisation impact the economy.
- Identify the difference small, medium and large company makes to the economy.
- Critically identify how the small business impact the economy at different levels, such as local, regional, national and international.
- Identify the important of the start-ups within the growth of social economy.
- Identify the characteristics, skills and traits in order to be successful entrepreneur, '
- Evaluate the characteristics of becoming the successful entrepreneur.
- Analyse the traits of the entrepreneur
- Discuss the different aspect of entrepreneurial personality and identify the motivation and mindset of the entrepreneur.
- Explain how the background and experience can boost the entrepreneurship
- Identify the link between the entrepreneurial characteristics and impact of personal background.
Determine how personal background and experience can influence the entrepreneurship