- Show your understanding on the defined range of skills needed to function both academic and business practice with self-awareness of your own abilities.
- Produce a creative solution to a predictable business in context to the use of specified range of techniques and information sources.
This is an individual report requires to plan a cultural festival event. There are group of individuals who are hosted the cultural festival event and it contains the capacity for a maximum of 200 people.
- Your marketing strategy including the marketing mix as related to the chosen event.
- The requirement of human resource and the details of the staff that is appointed for the successful execution of the event.
- Your financial details related to the cost involves in the whole organisation of the event.
- Analyse the appropriate information and data from reliable and authoritative sources to inform your choice of solution
- Produce an effective solution to the problem along with reliable costings
- Provide appropriate format for the effective communication.
Students Also Like to Read About : Business Strategy Options for JP Morgan